Last Migrant Rescue Ship in the Mediterranean Had Its Registration Revoked

Should be allowed to actually rescue people and take them back, not to give them a lift into Europe. If all they have to do is get into the water with anything that floats to be given a free ride to Europe, do you think there will be more who do it or less?

This. Save their lives. Drop them back off on the shore they came from

I am not saying Italy deserves the current migrant crisis.
But if they didn't fuck up every little thing in WW2 fought cowardly, stabbed both the Kaiserreich and 3rd Reich in the back they would be controlling the Mediterranean once again. Instead, they are bankrupt and not even African migrants want to stay there.

I am hearing a lot of people saying this just Karma.

I am not saying Italy deserves the current migrant crisis.
But if they didn't fuck up every little thing in WW2 fought cowardly, stabbed both the Kaiserreich and 3rd Reich in the back they would be controlling the Mediterranean once again. Instead, they are bankrupt and not even African migrants want to stay there.

I am hearing a lot of people saying this just Karma.
Rarely I have read a moronic analisys like this.

A lot of people say stupid shit. That doesn't mean you have an obligation to repeat it.

All I am hearing is that Italiens have a lot of problems, and they are exporting those problems all over Europe.
They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some Italiens, I assume, are good people.

Long overdue shutdown.

All I am hearing is that Italiens have a lot of problems, and they are exporting those problems all over Europe.
They're bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists. And some Italiens, I assume, are good people.

<[analyzed}>

Doesn't surprise me. It became a defacto taxi service

C_ZNfX7XcAEyFP-.jpg

Please explain why rescued people HAVE to be dropped off in Europe? Drop them off in China or Ghana or Egypt.

Please explain why rescued people HAVE to be dropped off in Europe? Drop them off in China or Ghana or Egypt.

That is because of international maritime laws. If a country is deemed not safe like Lybia you can't ship them back there.
I am no expert on maritime law but you have to bring them to a "place of safety".
So the Italien government would have to declare Lybia a safe place if they want to ship them back there.

That is because of international maritime laws. If a country is deemed not safe like Lybia you can't ship them back there.
I am no expert on maritime law but you have to bring them to a "place of safety".
So the Italien government would have to declare Lybia a safe place if they want to ship them back there.

Globalist scum have deemed that these 'refugees' need to be dropped off in white countries. Got it.

This is a war. This is an invasion. This is a planned demographic replacement. This is simply a planned genocide. In 100 years Europe is gone. The Oligarchs/Power Elite/Globalists must be please about how there is no real resistance. Their control of the media and schools does the brain washing. Their control of government and law enforcement makes sure the people who know what is going on are terrified of even speaking the truth.

Well done Europe you fucking cucks.

Please report any offensive speech and jail anyone who offends someone on twitter.

Yes they should be rescuing migrants, but they should just bring them back to where they left.

Globalist scum have deemed that these 'refugees' need to be dropped off in white countries. Got it.

This is a war. This is an invasion. This is a planned demographic replacement. This is simply a planned genocide. In 100 years Europe is gone. The Oligarchs/Power Elite/Globalists must be please about how there is no real resistance. Their control of the media and schools does the brain washing. Their control of government and law enforcement makes sure the people who know what is going on are terrified of even speaking the truth.

Well done Europe you fucking cucks.

Please report any offensive speech and jail anyone who offends someone on twitter.
{<huh}

This is strange, why do you ask for someone to explain to you something if you were just looking to rant about stuff you don't like?

Tunisia is safe and much closer than Europe!

Back