Last Day On Earth (mobile game)

ens189

ELI-te Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
Anyone else playing this? My brother got me hooked. It's like a mix of Fallout 1/2 with a base builder and set after a zombie apocalypse.

It's still in the alpha phase but there's a lot of meat to this game and I'm really enjoying it.

I saw it the other day and was interested but saw the PvP stuff and was turned off. I don't play mobile stuff often and don't want to get robbed by other high level players.

how does the PvP aspect work? It didn't go into great detail in the description.

I saw it the other day and was interested but saw the PvP stuff and was turned off. I don't play mobile stuff often and don't want to get robbed by other high level players.

how does the PvP aspect work? It didn't go into great detail in the description.
The PVP can be very unforgiving. I got killed early on and lost everything. I started looting a lot after that and now I have backups for my backups in case it happens again.

The PVP can be very unforgiving. I got killed early on and lost everything. I started looting a lot after that and now I have backups for my backups in case it happens again.

hard pass for me then. seems fun but I don't have time to play PvP games and be competitive and don't really care to be steamrolled when I do play.

Back