Last Chance U - Season 2 now on Netflix

I watched half of season one but never got round to finishing it. I really like the show, i'll get round to finishing it this weekend.

I liked season 2 even more than 1. Coach Stevens is simply a POS who knows how to win, nothing more nothing less.
I loved how he fought a referee, got ejected/suspended, then two weeks later calls his team "thugs and rednecks" for fighting the other team and ruining his playoff run. Then magically 24 hours later when he finds out they can win their appeal and get back into the playoffs, all of a sudden!, he has a change of heart and "you boys did the right thing, you gotta protect your brothers!". Then the last scene of S1 where it showed the cuts of him giving his same recruitment speech gave me the douce chills
"I don't even care about football, it's about your education"

And if one more of those players had a damn conversation with someone while blaring music through their headphones and texting I was gonna lose my mind.

All that being said though, it was very interesting and I can't wait to watch season 2 lol[/I]

Watched the whole season. By the end, I wasnt pulling for a single person to succeed except the Georgia DL (his moms a cunt). The qb the punched the girl came out looking the best. That academic advisor chick absolutely takes miles of black dick.

She always gave me that vibe in season 1. I haven't finished season 2, but I'd be shocked if she isn't getting nailed by some of the students or former students.

She always gave me that vibe in season 1. I haven't finished season 2, but I'd be shocked if she isn't getting nailed by some of the students or former students.

That's weird, because I didn't get that vibe at all.

That's weird, because I didn't get that vibe at all.
Neither did I. She was a mother hen who loved football and wanted to see players succeed. She just happened to be young and attractive(ish) so it's a sexual vibe? Nah.

Neither did I. She was a mother hen who loved football and wanted to see players succeed. She just happened to be young and attractive(ish) so it's a sexual vibe? Nah.

Exactly. I think some people just think that all women are sluts and are constantly doing slutty things, so in their mind there's just NO WAY she's not fucking some of those guys.

I just started watching this on Netflix and I love that old man with a jheri curl always howlin and growlin even inside church lmao

Season 2 Episode 6 right now..

This roster is full of cry babies. I can't believe how some of them act about school and practice...

I may be wrong in the end but I think the Netflix show is already starting to ware on everyone.. especially the head coach.

Season 2 Episode 6 right now..

This roster is full of cry babies. I can't believe how some of them act about school and practice...

I may be wrong in the end but I think the Netflix show is already starting to ware on everyone.. especially the head coach.
I'm 5 minutes into episode 1 of season 2 and they already seem tired of it lol

Can't wait for Season 3.

Season 2 spoilers
I can't believe everyone, but the defensive line coach, left Coach.
Offensive and Defensive Coordinator. Gone.
Positions Coach. Gone.
The only person who cares about grades. Gone.
Your best players. Gone to shitty schools.
Mississippi Slim. Probably gone to heart disease.

Just finished off the last 2 episodes. What Buddy did to the OC in that last game was pathetic. Especially bringing up personal issues. The OC is so much better of a person. Buddy and Kam just made themselves look terrible. The O Line coach was really cool, he was constantly trying to help Kam. I'm glad he eventually stopped wasting his time on him.

Just finished off the last 2 episodes. What Buddy did to the OC in that last game was pathetic. Especially bringing up personal issues. The OC is so much better of a person. Buddy and Kam just made themselves look terrible. The O Line coach was really cool, he was constantly trying to help Kam. I'm glad he eventually stopped wasting his time on him.
D line

Exactly. I think some people just think that all women are sluts and are constantly doing slutty things, so in their mind there's just NO WAY she's not fucking some of those guys.

Her relationship with the students is very similar to what almost every female teacher says after they hook up with a student. They form a closer, personal relationship in order to help these students who are having trouble. Couple that with her living in a complete bumfuck area with nothing to do and with an admitted no personal life. And it's not like there is a huge age gap or she's with underage kids here. Her life was literally those athletes, and let's not pretend that none of them are trying.

Her relationship with the students is very similar to what almost every female teacher says after they hook up with a student. They form a closer, personal relationship in order to help these students who are having trouble. Couple that with her living in a complete bumfuck area with nothing to do and with an admitted no personal life. And it's not like there is a huge age gap or she's with underage kids here. Her life was literally those athletes, and let's not pretend that none of them are trying.

Anything could be happening behind the scenes, but I just don't see it. I'm with RollSonnenRoll, in that she's a mother hen to these young men. She's trying to get their lives on track, but I don't think she sees them as any kind of romantic prospects.

3 episodes in. Kam is a functioning psychopath. I fear for him without football in his life.

Just finished season 2
Literally did a little fist pump when Dakota got to go back to Texas Tech. I was most invested in his story. He seemed like a good person who got caught in a bad situation. He was so dishearted when his best offer was Troy and Bowling Green, I felt awful for him.

The one player working out alone who was fighting back his tears saying that he did everything he was supposed to do and still didn't have any offers broke my heart.

Glad Chauncey got back to a big SEC program. I hope he's learned from his mistakes.

Was shocked Deandre didn't get a big school offer. He's very talented but that is some bad baggage. Kiffin will use him very well though.

Isiah deserved to go to D-II. He doesn't take responsibility, play with the team or listen to coaches. That shit don't work.

Hopefully Kam will grow up at Pitt. I think with the right coaching he could come to his sense more cause that boy is out there

Seeing the update on Ollie was great. That poor kid has been through hell and I'm so glad that he's happy and playing D1 football.

For the players, I really find it sad that they all just assume they're going pro. They all have basically been told since they were 8 how great at football they are and it's sunk it. The harsh reality though is that you have to be the elite of the elite in the upper 2-3% of college athletes to make it in the league.

They tried to peel back the layers and make Buddy look human with the inside look at his dad. It's just too late though. He's everything that's wrong about coaching and he doesn't get it. He thinks that just not cussing as much will make him a better person and that's the main problem people have? More like the fact that you clearly make the team about yourself and YOUR accomplishments over forming a team that works together for a common goal. He belongs at a small school like that that'll just worship him for winning and being "tough".

Clint seems like a really good coach and I hope he ascends the D1 ranks.

The D-line coach has some promise too.

Overall this is a really great show but I'm not particularly interested in a third season with all the good characters gone.

Just finished season 2
Literally did a little fist pump when Dakota got to go back to Texas Tech. I was most invested in his story. He seemed like a good person who got caught in a bad situation. He was so dishearted when his best offer was Troy and Bowling Green, I felt awful for him.

The one player working out alone who was fighting back his tears saying that he did everything he was supposed to do and still didn't have any offers broke my heart.

Glad Chauncey got back to a big SEC program. I hope he's learned from his mistakes.

Was shocked Deandre didn't get a big school offer. He's very talented but that is some bad baggage. Kiffin will use him very well though.

Isiah deserved to go to D-II. He doesn't take responsibility, play with the team or listen to coaches. That shit don't work.

Hopefully Kam will grow up at Pitt. I think with the right coaching he could come to his sense more cause that boy is out there

Seeing the update on Ollie was great. That poor kid has been through hell and I'm so glad that he's happy and playing D1 football.

For the players, I really find it sad that they all just assume they're going pro. They all have basically been told since they were 8 how great at football they are and it's sunk it. The harsh reality though is that you have to be the elite of the elite in the upper 2-3% of college athletes to make it in the league.

They tried to peel back the layers and make Buddy look human with the inside look at his dad. It's just too late though. He's everything that's wrong about coaching and he doesn't get it. He thinks that just not cussing as much will make him a better person and that's the main problem people have? More like the fact that you clearly make the team about yourself and YOUR accomplishments over forming a team that works together for a common goal. He belongs at a small school like that that'll just worship him for winning and being "tough".

Clint seems like a really good coach and I hope he ascends the D1 ranks.

The D-line coach has some promise too.

Overall this is a really great show but I'm not particularly interested in a third season with all the good characters gone.
The smoke being blown up kids' asses about going pro in sports is out of control. The NCAA recently released figures show an even lower rate of making it to the NFL: 1.5% of eligible players were drafted this year. That is drafted, so not all of them make a team and then there are some that go undrafted and eventually make a roster as a rookie free agent. So, maybe 1-1.25% make a roster. Then the vast majority of those guys are out of the league after a few years.

And almost all of those draftees come out of power conference teams and are concentrated within a subset of those power teams. Bleak numbers.
Top it off with a lot of coaching staffs pressure kids into BS courses, the kids just get chewed up & spit out.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
herrsackbauer
Back