Lassiter Jiu jitsu...???

Buddy you're still here and so am I. If you have nothing to hide answer the question.

Last edited:
I moved to AZ. and there was no jiujitsu or martial arts in Winslow where I live. Gotta run!

If you have a brown belt from Royler Gracie, why don't you open your own RGDA affiliations, they have even blue belt running some affiliations?

RGDA Schools

So you got a brown belt from Royler Gracie, yes or no?

people take their Jiujitsu very serious, rightfully so

what is a "Gracie Garage" this is the first time ive heard this term

If you have a brown belt from Royler Gracie, why don't you open your own RGDA affiliations, they have even blue belt running some affiliations?

RGDA Schools

So you got a brown belt from Royler Gracie, yes or no?

Look man, I'm a successful person. I work a full time job as a locomotive engineer for the BNSF railroad. We work 50+ hours a week. My retirement and benefits to provide for my family are more important to me than doing jiujitsu full time. I'm a part timer, A weekend warrior now a days. In the mid to late 90's I was great at jiujitsu, Now I just do it as a hobby and I try to help others get started. Don't get me wrong, If I could do Jiujitsu full time and if it would pay what I'm making now with the same benefits, I would. I would also have a lot of catching up to do... Good day!

I think that is funny that you were so respectful when I was on here then you wait until I leave to say that. Shows that you have a lot of charachter...

Character? I'm not the one wearing blue, brown, and black belts...

With all due respect sir,
I don't need to explain myself to you. Apparently you're so narrow minded in the martial arts that your only focus is on ones rank. There are many other factors that are much more important to worry about. Hopefully someday you'll grow up. I'm teaching a rape prevention and sexual assault seminar on Saturday. I'm doing good things with the martial arts for my local community. Are you?

Whether or not you are telling the truth THIS makes you SOUND like you're completely full of shit. If you're a 4 stripe brown belt in real jiu-jitsu you should proudly display your lineage.

FTR i have no real problem with someone making up there own style, but i do have a problem with people blatently embellishing their credentials to do so.

Dude, I absolutely agree! I'm charging the ladies that want to attend, because I'm taking time off work to do it. I'm also donating half of it to the church where it will be held. I'm currently working with the city of Winslow to try to get them to host me at the Hubbel building so I can do it for free. rgda= royler gracie david aviv assoc...

So are you an RGDA brown belt? YES or NO? this is a simple question, but before you answer let me remind you of what happened to the last person caught claiming fraudulent rank under RGDA:

YouTube - mattmaliceapology1

YouTube - Matt Malice Phone Conversation - Edited

Now this isn't something that is going away and it can only going to get worse from here (way worse), so the best thing for you to do is either prove your rank now by presenting you're real lineage and who gave you you're brown belt with 4 stripes, or come clean if you have no lineage. If you want an example of how this could end up if you continue with evasive answers just google matt malice.

Last edited:
Look man, I'm a successful person. I work a full time job as a locomotive engineer for the BNSF railroad. We work 50+ hours a week. My retirement and benefits to provide for my family are more important to me than doing jiujitsu full time. I'm a part timer, A weekend warrior now a days. In the mid to late 90's I was great at jiujitsu, Now I just do it as a hobby and I try to help others get started. Don't get me wrong, If I could do Jiujitsu full time and if it would pay what I'm making now with the same benefits, I would. I would also have a lot of catching up to do... Good day!

No point getting pissed off.

all I am saying is that if I had a brown belt from Royler Gracie, I would not lower myself to teach Gracie Garage stuff and would make my instructor proud and run an affiliate program for RGDA on a part time basis.

What made you turn your back to RGDA school to decide to open to register yourselve to Gracie online website?

people take their Jiujitsu very serious, rightfully so

what is a "Gracie Garage" this is the first time ive heard this term

A Gracie Garage is a place to train where there may not be an academy available. Usually small towns. There is the Gracie Academy, then CTC (certified training centers) then Gracie Garages. Some Garage leaders become ctc's... Not me though. I already have a career...

www.gracieuniversity.com

This thread makes me Lolz. Not everyone buys smoke and mirrors Skeet.

Lou-Carpenter_Tom-Oliver-1988-and-1992....jpg

A Gracie Garage is a place to train where there may not be an academy available. Usually small towns. There is the Gracie Academy, then CTC (certified training centers) then Gracie Garages. Some Garage leaders become ctc's... Not me though. I already have a career...

www.gracieuniversity.com

You're also about to become Super Internet-Famous if you keep avoiding the real questions here.

No point getting pissed off.

all I am saying is that if I had a brown belt from Royler Gracie, I would not lower myself to teach Gracie Garage stuff and would make my instructor proud and run an affiliate program for RGDA on a part time basis.

What made you turn your back to RGDA school to decide to open to register yourselve to Gracie online website?

I'm not pissed, Just frustrated. I agree totally with your opinion about having a fire inside and wanting to make my instructors proud. I'm past that time in my life. My fire has burned out a bit over the years and now I have more newer chapters in my life. I moved and have a career that consumes much of my time, I respect your opinion about you wouldn't lower yourself to do a GG. I never turned my back, I simply have too many irons in the fire and have lost some of my flame that I used to have. I have enough resources left however that I enjoy the GG thing. Thanks for the respect by the way...

Whether or not you are telling the truth THIS makes you SOUND like you're completely full of shit. If you're a 4 stripe brown belt in real jiu-jitsu you should proudly display your lineage.

FTR i have no real problem with someone making up there own style, but i do have a problem with people blatently embellishing their credentials to do so.

So are you an RGDA brown belt? YES or NO? this is a simple question, but before you answer let me remind you of what happened to the last person caught claiming fraudulent rank under RGDA:

YouTube - mattmaliceapology1

YouTube - Matt Malice Phone Conversation - Edited

Now this isn't something that is going away and it can only going to get worse from here (way worse), so the best thing for you to do is either prove your rank now by presenting you're real lineage and who gave you you're brown belt with 4 stripes, or come clean if you have no lineage. If you want an example of how this could end up if you continue with evasive answers just google matt malice.

Interrogation?

i think maybe skeeter has been emBOLDENed (get it, haha) by the success of other bjj frauds and is hoping that he can say RGDA like some other famous douchenozzles have said they got their belts from 'the Machados.'

jj2000, the bjj community loves to step on frauds. they get all up in folks bidness and it can get pretty rowdy. the quickest and easist way to finish this whole thing is simple. post a short list of who gave you your blue, purple, and brown belts. with 1st and last names, that comes to 9 words and 3 assorted pieces of punctuation such as a dash or an equals sign. industry standards place average time to complete said statement at under 30seconds. see attached example...

blue - dave lang
purple - matheus barvo
brown - ari bolden

anything else is prevarication and bullshit.

Back