Lassiter Jiu jitsu...???

I know I would be pissed. He may be "doing" good things, but the truth is he is being very misleading and obviously hiding something.

Look no one is saying your a bad guy or a bad person. You seem like a nice guy w/ good intentions and a positive person. Its just the way you present it...

I forgot about this thread.

He actually sent me a pm which I am not allowed to discuss or quote based on forum rules I think.

Well, hopefully that clears things up for ya KILLER... I wouldn't want another TEAM BEAST out there even though JiuJitsu2000 doesn't seem even close to the douche that guy was.

I know I would be pissed. He may be "doing" good things, but the truth is he is being very misleading and obviously hiding something.

Look no one is saying your a bad guy or a bad person. You seem like a nice guy w/ good intentions and a positive person. Its just the way you present it...

What could I possibly be hiding on a PUBLIC blog? Just because I don't tell everyone that bananas are yellow means I get treated with disrespect?

I thought you charged $40 for your seminar.

Now please explain.

You compete as a blue belt. who gave you the blue belt?

You now run an unverified Gracie Garage as a brown belt. who gave you the brown belt? How much do you charge for your GJJ lessons?

You wear a BJJ GI with Royler Gracie / Humaita logos + a Black belt with red stripe (with 3 degrees).

Do you think it is misleading people and disrepectful for the BJJ and Humaita students that train in this style of JJ?

Yes the seminar is $50 for a single and $40 if they bring a friend. I explained the why I competed as a blue belt earlier. As a Gracie Garage leader practicing Gracie Combatives, we are not allowed to charge anything. When I teach LJJ the pricing is on average around 10 an hour. My brown with rgda is unverified under the Gracie Academy, I understand your concern about how it may appear because of the gi I'm wearing and the way I wear my rank, that was not my intention.

Well, hopefully that clears things up for ya KILLER... I wouldn't want another TEAM BEAST out there even though JiuJitsu2000 doesn't seem even close to the douche that guy was.

So far we have him as competed as blue belt. who gave him the blue?

Now he run a GJJ garage as a brown belt 4 stripes. Don't know who gave it to him?

The rest of his qualifications is none of my interests/concerns.

Yes the seminar is $50 for a single and $40 if they bring a friend. I explained the why I competed as a blue belt earlier. As a Gracie Garage leader practicing Gracie Combatives, we are not allowed to charge anything. When I teach LJJ the pricing is on average around 10 an hour. My brown with rgda is unverified under the Gracie Academy, I understand your concern about how it may appear because of the gi I'm wearing and the way I wear my rank, that was not my intention.

Why are you charging money? I think if it is for rape prevention to help our community, you should do it for free.

Who is RGDA?

Why are you charging money? I think if it is for rape prevention to help our community, you should do it for free.

Who is RGDA?

Dude, I absolutely agree! I'm charging the ladies that want to attend, because I'm taking time off work to do it. I'm also donating half of it to the church where it will be held. I'm currently working with the city of Winslow to try to get them to host me at the Hubbel building so I can do it for free. rgda= royler gracie david aviv assoc...

Dude, I absolutely agree! I'm charging the ladies that want to attend, because I'm taking time off work to do it. I'm also donating half of it to the church where it will be held. I'm currently working with the city of Winslow to try to get them to host me at the Hubbel building so I can do it for free. rgda= royler gracie david aviv assoc...

So is it Royler Gracie or David Aviv that gave you the brown belt 4 stripes?

Who are you ranked under and what are your ranks?

I forgot what Belt Mr Lechien is but I know that what ever it is they're enough peeps that know him in the F12 that will tell you that his credentials are LEGIT shun :cool:

Me, Bluebelt under Kirk Gibson (TX Elite MMA)

Carlos Gracie- Rolls Gracie- (Alliance) Jacare - Allen Mohler - Kirk Gibson - Me

Well gentlemen. It certainly was a pleasure chatting with you. You guys are relentless, Ha ha... I gotta get ready for work. Have fun!

Not one straight forward answer. Basically says it all there.
Posted via Mobile Device

Back