Las Vegas Shooter: The Motive & Conspiracy Theory Thread | Page 103

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by BringBackTRTforFairness, Oct 3, 2017.

1. ineverpost Brown Belt

ineverpost
    I think it's a major smoking gun that these medicines literally list "suicide" as a potential side effect. How this can be legally prescribed is beyond me (not really, billion dollar industry)

2. My2Cents Green Belt

My2Cents
    I dont think there is a country in the world who prescribe more medicines to its population then the US

3. jonharrison Orange Belt

jonharrison
    I encourage you to do some research into how a side effect comes to be listed on medication. Sometimes there is a legitimate reason why the side effect is included, sometimes not. During the trial phase for an antidepressant, for example, the trial group consists of those with depression. If one of those patients, who has depression, commits suicide during the trial it has to be included as a potential side effect. There could be many reasons for why that happened, including that the drug potentially increased the likelihood of behavior, but side effect can just as easily be a coincidence as a causal factor.

4. JosephDredd Gold Belt

JosephDredd
  5. Tropodan Yellow Card

Tropodan
    That's an interesting point, someone depressed is already at risk for suicide. And if they're on a medication it doesn't necessarily mean the meds caused it, I could means the meds were ineffective in that case.

6. Tropodan Yellow Card

Tropodan

Hahahaha!!! I was telling those fuck sticks the whole time since the beginning that the investigators not releasing this footage is in no way indicative of a lack of footage. The investigaters either (A) didn't want to tip their hand to a possible accomplice or (B) werent done analysing all the footage because there was a lot of work to do there. Or both.

I love this Lol, perhaps they'll include Hollywood in a conspiracy to have fabricated this footage?

Last edited: Mar 22, 2018
  7. JosephDredd Gold Belt

JosephDredd
    Dipshits in r/conspiracy were suspicious when no footage was released and now they're suspicious that footage was released. All part of the psyop to keep us down, I guess.

8. Tropodan Yellow Card

Tropodan
    I haven't followed but I'm not surprised. What are the suspicious pof about the release?

9. curryjunkie mixed marital arts...

curryjunkie
    @Krayd thoughts?

JosephDredd likes this.
  10. WalkenWouldOwn Steel Belt

WalkenWouldOwn
    Have to wonder, if he had hit the jackpot would he still have gone through with it?

Slot machines kill.

11. Supereem Black Belt

Supereem
    Almost every time I meet an American they mention some pills they have brought to Europe. Very strange.

JosephDredd likes this.
  12. JosephDredd Gold Belt

JosephDredd
    -no time stamp

-a lot of them believe the massacre was a weapons sale (by the FBI/CIA) gone bad and then covered up by firing out the window at the concert, so they want to see ALL the footage from 24 hours prior to see who he was meeting with

-it took them six months to release the Vegas shooter footage, but they released footage of the Austin bomber right away (because they needed the public to identify the bomber before he struck again, you fucking idiots. God damn.)

-and so forth

13. Lowmanproblems Purple Belt

Lowmanproblems
    I feel like a little of this post was aimed at me, since I had been heavy on calling for evidence to be released. The report that the sheriffs office released in feb stated that they had over 20,000 hours of video evidence. This goes along ways towards ending any questions I had. I never said this was a false flag though. I just felt more evidence should have been released earlier than it was, the courts agreed.

14. JosephDredd Gold Belt

JosephDredd
    Not aimed at you in any way. There has been some fuckery by the Las Vegas sheriff's department and legit journalists ended up suing. My criticisms are aimed at the true nutjobs LARPing that they're Jason Bourne.

HockeyBjj and Lowmanproblems like this.
  15. Lowmanproblems Purple Belt

Lowmanproblems
    I have been very interested in this case. I spent a lot of time reading CT shit looking for information. I was shocked at that absolutely crazy shit people allow themselves to believe. There are a lot more crazy people out there than I originally thought. They are truly preforming amazing mental gymnastics to make shit fit their crazy ideas.

16. JosephDredd Gold Belt

JosephDredd
    I am continuously fascinated by them. r/topmindsofreddit does a great job of highlighting the craziness.

We had at least a dozen of these conspiratards in the WR, but I'm not sure how many survived the bannings.

sniper, HockeyBjj and Lowmanproblems like this.
  17. HockeyBjj Putting on the foil

HockeyBjj
    The ComeBack Kid is still here. He legit thinks at least some of these school shootings are committed by the "deep state" to repeal the 2nd amendment

Lowmanproblems and JosephDredd like this.
  18. Bezos Gold Belt

Bezos
    Had you attached Cumshot kids name to a rational thought, I'd be shocked.

imnotsurprised.gif

JosephDredd likes this.
  19. lifelessheap Silver Belt

lifelessheap
    When I went to the Peppermill in Reno like 7 years ago they had sensors in the mini bar. My in-laws got charged because they looked at a few items and put them back. If the can of coke or candy is removed for more than 10 seconds or something you get charged.

JosephDredd likes this.
  20. Lowmanproblems Purple Belt

Lowmanproblems
    I have a hard time telling if @TheComebackKid is just a serious troll or seriously believes the shit he says. Even if trolling, saying that shit nonstop has to have an effect. Either way he has to be crazy to post that shit.

JosephDredd likes this.