Las Vegas Shooter: The Motive & Conspiracy Theory Thread | Page 101

Discussion in 'The War Room' started by BringBackTRTforFairness, Oct 3, 2017.

1. Denter Silver Belt

Denter
    To the last, I grapple with thee; From Hell's heart, I stab at thee; For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee.

Madmick likes this.
  2. JosephDredd Gold Belt

JosephDredd
    A lot of citizen detectives in this thread can't seem to figure out why @jgarner is shitting on them for demanding to be included in the police investigation.

We are in the age of internet-experts attacking real experts for not being consulted as colleagues. Smh.

Rebound59, Shoemaker, Madmick and 5 others like this.
  3. jgarner Red Belt

jgarner

The hotels do have sensors on the windows as well as weight sensors on the mini bar. Tucker's piece on the

- Captain Dumbass

4. Staph infection Conor bless

Staph infection
    A lot of hotels now do have sensors in the mini bars. Hard rock Hollywood, FL has them in all rooms. Each items has a pressure sensor behind it and when the item is removed you have 10 seconds to put it back before your room is automatically charged for it. I found this out the hard way after getting drunk at a blondie/garbage concert and then heading up to my room and messing with things in the mini fridge.

Krayd likes this.
  5. jgarner Red Belt

jgarner
    Yes, as I said some hotels have that type of stuff. The vast majority do not. I've worked with dozens of different hotel chains.

JosephDredd likes this.
  6. Lowmanproblems Purple Belt

Lowmanproblems
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
  7. Krayd Purple Belt

Krayd
    http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/3739...-about-timeline-of-1-october-shooters-suicide

Sgt. Jerry MacDonald said the SWAT officers witnessed Paddock suicide. He lied under oath?
    "They observed Stephen Paddock place a gun to his head and fire one round"

Weird. http://www.newsweek.com/police-may-...man-stephen-paddock-kill-himself-newly-796339

They also said the team that breached, fired one round in the room, but couldn't say why.

I have read a lot about him having a gunshot wound to the chest but haven't heard anything confirming that. Maybe once they release the autopsy report they'll clear that up for people.

DragRacer and Lowmanproblems like this.
  8. Lowmanproblems Purple Belt

Lowmanproblems
    I assume that the officer who reported the suicide being witnessed was misinformed from the chaos of the first few days of the investigation. Other wise it's a lie or changes the time line drastically. The autopsy report will tell us if he was actually shot in chest, when it is fully released. A lot of great information came out recently. Hoping this trend continues, even though others believe we have no right to this information in this thread.

mcveteran81 and Krayd like this.
  9. BearGrounds A great many scalps.

BearGrounds
    On The Frontier west of the Hudson River.
    Have you read of any reason given for why the body was promptly cremated before law enforcement could review the results? There's nothing in that article, but that seems odd (admittedly I'm not familiar with what is standard procedure).

Would appreciate if any sherdog corners or LEOs could shed light on this.

Last edited: Feb 1, 2018
    Lowmanproblems likes this.
  10. Krayd Purple Belt

Krayd
    We only have new information this past couple of days because the court forced the LVMPD to release this PUBLIC information. We the public have the right to it and the law is on our side. It really doesn't matter what @JosephDredd and @jgarner believe in thinking that people questioning the official report don't deserve to be "let in on the investigation" LOL. That's just not the case in this situation.

11. jgarner Red Belt

jgarner

Yeah you guys are really exposing the conspiracy right? All those lies you haven't exposed and those secret accomplices you can't find. Good thing they sued for the release of those warrants so you could learn more about what they already told you. Keep up the good work you brave searchers of the truth.

Found some audio of you from a while back though...

12. Krayd Purple Belt

Krayd
    As per usual, you missed the point. The point is that people are asking questions for the obvious reasons. That is why the LVMPD is being forced, court order, to release the public information because it is the right of the people. Nobody knew of the second person of interest until the LVMPD was forced to release the warrant records. They wouldn't even comment on "why" they wouldn't release this info. It isn't obstructing or meddling, it's simply human rights.

13. jgarner Red Belt

jgarner

Oh wow, good thing you found out about that second person of interest that turned out to be nothing. Damn LVPD for not telling us about something that turned out to be nothing! I mean why wouldn't they tell us that for a brief moment they found someone else's information in for room and that they did their job by investigating it finding nothing wrong.

I get your point. You think you deserve the entire case file on the shooting when you want it. It's a stupid, entitled fucking point wrapped in layers of conspiracy insinuations.

Keep up the good work of being a worthless asshat.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Rebound59, SaiWa, curryjunkie and 2 others like this.
  14. JosephDredd Gold Belt

JosephDredd

Re: bolded - what the flying fuck? No, you don't deserve to be let into this investigation. The courts decided the information should be made public, which is a far cry from including citizen detectives on the internet in this investigation. If more information is made public later, understand that it's because it should be made public and not because you are entitled to it as a self-styled hobbyist crimefighter on the internet. Everyone on the internet trying to solve the crime, from the slightly-deluded guy to the raving conspiracy fucktard, has no right to conclude that something is suspicious because they're not being included in the investigation, but they will all inevitably conclude that. Because they always do.

Jopious Extronimous likes this.
  15. Lowmanproblems Purple Belt

Lowmanproblems
    They had his body for two and a half months. I figure lab results or something. That would be the only thing I can think of. Seems odd that it would take four months though. I'm not a medical person so maybe someone has a better idea. I guess maybe it might be tired to another suspect but from the information released that seems doubtful.

Krayd and BearGrounds like this.
  16. Krayd Purple Belt

Krayd
    Nobody is saying that the public deserves to be let in on the police investigation. The point is that they were deliberately withholding public information against the law. thus them getting sued by the MSM to make said records public (which is our right) which is why they were forced to release the warrants and autopsy recently.(also, they are illegally withholding Paddocks autopsy report today which should have been finalized before they cremated his body) I really don't understand why you people are so butthurt over this. It really is human rights. Your accusations of self-styled hobbyist crimefighter is way off base as people are only requiring basic information on this case. That is why Tucker Carson and other independent journalists are still investigating this case today. If the LVMPD could get simple facts straight it wouldn't fuel the CT'ers. Much like their report that Paddock's eyes are brown in the Preliminary report but his actual eyes are blue. these kind of things are simple details that shouldn't be fucked up by professionals but instead give CT'ers material to work with. It's pretty understandable.

BearGrounds, mcveteran81 and Scrody like this.
  17. JosephDredd Gold Belt

JosephDredd
    edit

Krayd likes this.
  18. Madmick Stop Spoiling My TV Life (it's the one I like)

Madmick
    Except that I didn't speculate except to offer an example of the futility of speculation in response to you.

I'm not seeking a motive, or a "why", and anyone still pursuing one is on a fool's errand. If there was a "why" to satisfy all this, it would have been uncovered long, long ago. The entire world's eyes were on this. The reason there isn't, quite simply, is testament to the enduring answer.

19. Scrody Gold Belt

Scrody
    Itt people that normally hate police taking their side because "the public doesn't deserve to know". fuck outta here with that shit.

20. Cubo de Sangre Steel Belt

Cubo de Sangre
    Is this some new form of hair-splitting? This looks clearly speculative to me, regardless of your commitment to the position. Either way, point taken.

You not seeking a motive means precious little to everyone else who has taken an interest in the case though. I agree that we're highly unlikely to get any better picture of what lead him to do it. So even if it's fact that it's foolish to pursue the "why" more, it's also unreasonable to expect the human imagination not to go to work. If that's how people wanna spend their time then go for it.

Krayd and Lowmanproblems like this.