Larry Kudlow to replace Cohn as National Economic Council Director

It's hard to be glad about anything related to the Trump Presidency. Incompetent and ineffective might be better than a swamp creature with free reign and Trump's ear.

Jones might have been able to set up a back-channel for negotiations with the Reptilians, though.

Whenever I see him on CNBC, he seems very cocky and gay. He's surely a better choice than Stephen Moore.

A 47 yr old was a $10,000 a MONTH cocaine habit.

I tried to have a $800 a month habit and just could take the not sleeping part. At $10,000 a month I guess you enter into some different reality where sleep is overrated.

In 1987 Kudlow was rehired by Bear Stearns as its chief economist and senior managing director. He was fired in 1994 after abuse of cocaine caused him to skip an important client presentation. Kudlow later admitted to a $10,000 a month cocaine habit.[18] Kudlow also served as an economic counsel to A. B. Laffer & Associates, the San Diego, California, company owned by Arthur Laffer, a major supply-sideeconomist and creator of the Laffer curve, an economic theory that relates the relationship between tax levels and government revenue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Kudlow#Private_economist

<GinJuice>
I am going to hop in my Delorean and find 1987 Kudlow.

Mooch is the bar. Sadly with Dum Dum Donald at the helm, The Mooches record has a good chance of being broken.

Those tweets of his alone secure him a short-term engagement.

All someone has to do, is dig them up and show them to the Don. And then ol' Larry will join the rest of the bunch, on the unemployment line.

With Donald in charge, they won't have any welfare checks coming, either.

I personally think it's hilarious that the American people raised a reality TV star from The Apprentice, to hire and fire all of these crook politicians.

Must be a humbling experience.

I personally think it's hilarious that the American people raised a reality TV star from The Apprentice, to hire and fire all of these crook politicians.

Must be a humbling experience.
If I'm hiring crooked people but firing them for being crooked while in office I'm still technically draining the swamp
<TheDonald>

Another delusional "trickle down" enthusiast, I thought Trump was looking out for the working class?
It's the long con: he chooses these wacky trickle down characters to make the greedy middle class overlords believe he's on their side, but in reality he has the working man's back.

I tried to have a $800 a month habit and just could take the not sleeping part. At $10,000 a month I guess you enter into some different reality where sleep is overrated.
Maybe his hookers came with the blow in a package deal

In 1987 Kudlow was rehired by Bear Stearns as its chief economist and senior managing director. He was fired in 1994 after abuse of cocaine caused him to skip an important client presentation. Kudlow later admitted to a $10,000 a month cocaine habit.[18] Kudlow also served as an economic counsel to A. B. Laffer & Associates, the San Diego, California, company owned by Arthur Laffer, a major supply-sideeconomist and creator of the Laffer curve, an economic theory that relates the relationship between tax levels and government revenue.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lawrence_Kudlow#Private_economist

<GinJuice>
<{dayum}>

Guy probably just got taken for a ride and sold massively overpriced nose candy.

I had to double check that quote to make sure it was not a parody

since its true

giphy.gif

Who is this coalition of willing trading partners that Trump has not slighted with his tariffs?

Last edited:
This guy is just the latest clown in a long series of clowns Trump has hired.

And a $10,000 a MONTH coke habit? Can't you buy a few pounds for that much? He must have been buying a gram at a time. That's a real economic failure.

For 10k a month, he was paying for a lot of people's cocaine habits.

Back