Larkin, Horiguchi, Krylov, and Cirkunov gone, but it's alright because Artem Lobov is main eventing

Well, if all those fighters went to the same org, I'd probably start watching. Gooch was the beacon of hope in the flw division, Cirkunov and Krylov were like the only lhw prospects they had and losing Larkin after that murking of Magny is just brutal.

You forgot to mention they all wanted awkward personality prelims level fighter Sage Northcutt money.

RIP UFC

Been such an amazing ride. Why did it have to get sold to retarded Hollywood libs :(

Yet before the purchase there was a LOT of people on this site and every other one who were so excited to see this purchase happen and the Fretitta's gone. Remember all the talk how people assumed the new owners were going to let fighters unionize and fighter pay would go up? There was even speculation that WME IMG would end the Reebok deal . How things have changed.

I made a comment on one site months ago saying "be careful what ya wish for" having seen what corporations do to companies they purchase. It's all about the bottom line, no matter what the cost to employees. Was totally crapped on for saying it then. Wish it wasn't so and the new owners cared about the sport and how to improve it.

Perhaps fans need to revolt. There are many celebrities who have ownership and are supposed to be fans. Perhaps if everyone tweets, instagrams or whatever , about their displeasure of the treatment of fighters, new policies and crap cards they will relay the message to WME IMG . After all this company is all about image of their signed celebrities.

Has it been confirmed that Horiguchi is off?? Damn, UFC...

You'll eat those words when the Russian GOAT stiffens Hans moleman.

UFC stay fucking up.

Valerie Letourneau let go but Jessica Eye keeps her job after dropping 4 in a row and even get's to take a break.

Horiguchi too? The fuck? Literally the only FLW I enjoy watching in the UFC.

Yet before the purchase there was a LOT of people on this site and every other one who were so excited to see this purchase happen and the Fretitta's gone. Remember all the talk how people assumed the new owners were going to let fighters unionize and fighter pay would go up? There was even speculation that WME IMG would end the Reebok deal . How things have changed.

I made a comment on one site months ago saying "be careful what ya wish for" having seen what corporations do to companies they purchase. It's all about the bottom line, no matter what the cost to employees. Was totally crapped on for saying it then. Wish it wasn't so and the new owners cared about the sport and how to improve it.

Perhaps fans need to revolt. There are many celebrities who have ownership and are supposed to be fans. Perhaps if everyone tweets, instagrams or whatever , about their displeasure of the treatment of fighters, new policies and crap cards they will relay the message to WME IMG . After all this company is all about image of their signed celebrities.

Same, I've been saying for a long time that people always crying about big bad Zuffa will miss the Fertittas in the future.

Larkins the one that pissed me off. A few tweaks in his game and he could seriously be the champ. From I heard, UFC didn't cut him, they just let him test free agency. I'm praying that he re-signs

are the fucking retarded??? Artem lobov main events but krylov and cirkunov are cut

UFC stay fucking up.

Valerie Letourneau let go but Jessica Eye keeps her job after dropping 4 in a row and even get's to take a break.

I find it pretty crappy when a title fight loss is included with the three strikes your out. The fighters in question are fighting the best fighter in the division, it's no shame they lose to them. Next, most fighters coming off a title shot lose theit next fight, again they're fighting a top contender usually but are still realling from the title loss. By the third fight it's all mental and the pressure of knowing if they lose they are cut. Perhaps if they are given four chances after a belt we wouldn't see so many fall so rapidly,

UFC stay fucking up.

Didn't Val retire? She was scheduled to fight at 206 before her opponent pulled out. Whatever the case may be, it's not a big loss. She looked terrible in her last two fights.

Has it been confirmed that Horiguchi is off?? Damn, UFC...
Horiguchi is a free agent but it wouldn't surprise me if he, Larkin, and Cirkunov ultimately wind up re-signing with the UFC. They are just fielding offers from other promotions right now.

Horiguchi is a free agent but it wouldn't surprise me if he, Larkin, and Cirkunov ultimately wind up re-signing with the UFC. They are just fielding offers from other promotions right now.

They were at the end of their contracts but I thought the UFC wasn't interested in renewing them. They did the same with Taveres and a few others. At least they could have the decency to wait for the fighters to get offers from other Organizations so they can get paid more before letting them go

Back