Larkin, Horiguchi, Krylov, and Cirkunov gone, but it's alright because Artem Lobov is main eventing

I'm not watching that shit, Artem belongs in Bellator at best.

Right? That makes it all OK I guess.

No one is more deserving than the Russian Hammer. The man is a box office monster. All he has to do is get Conor to shadowbox in Gucci boxers and loafers as the comain event.

bork1}

I predicted this when UFC was bought. UFC is in a nosedive.

I don't usually buy into the 'demise of the UFC' stuff but I'm now leaning towards it. WME are a fucking joke, way way worse than Zuffa ever were and I always said 'be careful what you wish for' to those who wanted Zuffa gone.

WME care even less about the fighters apart from 1-2 fighters per division, the ones that will generate them money.

UFC could well be massively fading out by Christmas, IMO

Its unlikely but still plausible that theyre actually trying to create some legit competition to strengthen MMA as a whole. Monopoly is a lonely and stagnant place. Les Grossman, big dick playa, is running the show though so its probably wishful thinking.

In reach Lobov is the most based fighter in UFC history
IMG_1539.JPG

The LHW division was already thin. Letting go of Bader, CIrkunov and now Krylov- probably makes it the weakest divison in the UFC next to Flyweight. I do not understand any of these cuts. Someone please rationalize this for me, because i cannot (especially Cirkunov and Larkin).
Where is Ja Rule to make sense of this???

The new owners are fucking retards, that much is obvious.

Back