Larger Fighters should be ranked higher on the P4P List than Manlets from talentless divisions!

I'm not bashing anybody. Manlets cannot help that they were born little. I'm just stating that fact that manlets are different from the average man. It is what it is.
A 5 Foot 3 140lbs man is closer to average than a 6 foot 6 260lbs man. And yes calling them Oompa loompas and creatures is bashing.

Also a deviation from average is no reason to criticize someone.

Lets look at the facts.

The manlet divisions on average have a way weaker talent pool...Look @ 125lbs, completely talentless.

Most average size people who do sports are around 5'10(Unless MMA becomes big in countries where average height is smaller, the talent pool for manlet mma will stay small)....and weight around LightWeight to WelterWeight(when they have less fat).....Thus these are the most talented divisions in theory.

However reality, our eyes shows u that LW-LHW are really really talented....Thus these fighters should automatically be above 125lbers.

Also lets look at it from a what takes more skill view.

The higher the weight class the easier is to get KO'd, the harder it is to not gas......Bigger fighters need more skill/talent to not get KTFO or gas.

In Manlet MMA, Chin/Cardio isn't an issue.....I seen Demetrius Johnson get hit by nobodies but it doesn't matter since KO power is non existent....I seen Manlets just spam shots but it doesn't matter since Cardio isn't an issue when you're a manlet....So to me that show's the bigger fighters have way more skill to manage all of this.

Here's a visual for you

Lightweight-HW MMA = F1
f1-spanish-gp-2017-lewis-hamilton-mercedes-amg-f1-w08.jpg

You're an 1000hp @ 1550lbs.....Any small mistake and you will lose position...You have to keep an eye on your gas, temperatures, because it all matters.

Manlet MMA = RC racing

RC_car_racing.JPG

You have no power, so any mistake is like whatever tbh......You don't have to keep your eye on the gas,temps because at this scale none of that shit really matters.

Ill try a Video Game Example for you

Lightweight-HW MMA = Dark Souls/Demon Souls
maxresdefault.jpg

Fighting is hard mode...You can get finished at anytime...You always have to look @ your stamina and gauge it so you won't gas out.

Manlet MMA = Candy Crush/Cod

2kc_rqgafHY_3TGOYMRO2zCNVi3oDhVhmyUTMct-KIiizg7Jbkbs1Bwh8CL_T3zOTBA=h900

BvlO5_VCIAAFmix.png

Fight is easymode.....no real strategy needed at all....just mindless action.

Sorry it just takes more skill to be a larger fighter...Not only do you fight against stronger competition but you have to be a master of your cardio/defense abilities since any shot can KO you.
135, 145, 155, 170 are most competitive
Stfu

Back