Larger Fighters should be ranked higher on the P4P List than Manlets from talentless divisions!

I will never understand why anyone who is not a female would ever care about the size of another man.

Lol FLW has way more talent than HW and LHW.

There is a reason a guy with a 4 fight win streak at HW or LHW gets hype as a major prospect while at the lower weightclasses you will not be noticed with 4 wins.

DJ had only a few rematches for the title while at LHW and HW the same handful of guys keep fighting each other. Also there are way too many sloppy ass fights at LHW and HW. Especially HW is full of unathletic guys who just happen to be tough and big.

Just you don't recognize the guys does not mean they are not good. It just means you are ignorant.
Because HW/LHW is playing life in DarkSouls NG+...It's hard to keep a streak going.

Again Flyweight is a division where KO/Cardio don't matter that much, it's easy mode....thus getting 4 wins in a row, doesn't mean shit.

Sloppy ass fights? uhhhhh On average LHW/HWs have way better defense than Manlet Weights....Manlet weight have horrible striking defense because they don't take other people's punching power as threats.

How do the 125ers have more talent? Blow them up to 250 pounds and a proportionate height and they will not be the same fighters. Manlets should not be compared to men.
You just excused the big guys having less talent because of their size and not being able to do similar stuff. So we agree.

Are we seriously using video games as examples...

Oh wait I get it, cause bigger guys have more pounds right?

I for one agree on certain aspects. That size there is no knockout power they just throw away and cardio typically isn’t an issue when you don’t have large amounts of muscle you need to fuel.

I have zero interest in watching fights below 155 and often even have a hard time getting motivated for 155 to watch.

125lbs? I was bigger Than these guys in Middle school for f sake.

I’d rather the ufc threw out anything under 145, tell the 125’ers to not cut and fight or hit some damn weights.

Replace those classes with an actual midget class for some lolz, I’d rather watch that between main card fights.

Because HW/LHW is playing life in DarkSouls NG+...It's hard to keep a streak going.

Again Flyweight is a division where KO/Cardio don't matter that much, it's easy mode....thus getting 4 wins in a row, doesn't mean shit.

Sloppy ass fights? uhhhhh On average LHW/HWs have way better defense than Manlet Weights....Manlet weight have horrible striking defense because they don't take other people's punching power as threats.
Lol you are not even trying anymore.

Show me a MMA HW with great defense.

Exactly...People's biggest attributes for him are "He is so fast and he just never stops!"....No shit, he is a manlet who doesn't have to worry about cardio......"He does crazy exciting things!!" No shit, he's manlet who can risk getting hit because he won't get KO'd.

xE9_vb.gif

The manlets have horrible striking defense.....they can have that because getting KO'd is rare...imagine if MM got hit like that in Lightweight +.....He would've been finished most likely...if not finished, it would've been super hard for him to recover.

I completely agree. Manlets should not be compared to the other divisions because they are extremely different from the bigger men's divisions. Manlet biology and physiology is rather unique compared to normal men.

125lbs is pretty devoid of talent, there isn't much at 135lbs but it is a hell of a lot better, a shark tank by comparison and in my eyes MM needs to take that title to be talked about with the greats.

145lbs is a solid division though, look at Aldo's wins,
Edgar x 2
Mendes x 2
MTB
Faber
Florian
Swanson
Pequeno Nog
Korean zombie
Lamas

Aldo's record is legit and 145lbs has a lot of great fighters now some 155ers have moved down.

UFC doesn't have straw weight, why? Maybe because people aren't fussed on seeing 115lbs men fight. 125lbs is the same. There are rare guys like Moraga or Dodson who deliver some nice KOs but mostly it's too tippy tappy in the striking deparment.

You just excused the big guys having less talent because of their size and not being able to do similar stuff. So we agree.

Manlets are like Oompa Loompas. They look human, but they are a different creature.

Was going to respond with a definition of what P4P means but devised you are too stupid to understand or deserve a proper response.

Exactly...People's biggest attributes for him are "He is so fast and he just never stops!"....No shit, he is a manlet who doesn't have to worry about cardio......"He does crazy exciting things!!" No shit, he's manlet who can risk getting hit because he won't get KO'd.

xE9_vb.gif

The manlets have horrible striking defense.....they can have that because getting KO'd is rare...imagine if MM got hit like that in Lightweight +.....He would've been finished most likely...if not finished, it would've been super hard for him to recover.
Wow! Just bounces right up, it landed flush because ypu can see his head snap.
True that's a wicked left, that punch in say WW might not KO the opponent but he would be backing away trying to recover. MW your on queer street, likely wouldnt be able to stand up., if not facedown. LWH HW your in another dimension.

TS apparently failed 3rd grade math. I guess he failed 3rd grade English as well given that he can't write in paragraphs but separates sentences with several spaces.

It's a quick sign of his level of MMA knowledge though so it's good to quickly learn that someone doesn't have anything worthwhile to say.

Ive often wondered why a really good thi 125lber doesn’t try for UFC, the talent pool in thi boxing at that size is much bigger and there are some good fighters in that size range.

But it comes down to money I’m sure, they can’t afford to come over and do anything

Would be cool if the UFC held a fight in Bangkok and had majority of the fights being smaller fighters.

Invite Thai boxers to fight in some undercard vs the lower end ufc roster as a “tryout”

We would start seeing more ko’s with legit 125/135lb Thai boxers in the mix

You seem really insecure to bash other people for their size.

I'm not bashing anybody. Manlets cannot help that they were born little. I'm just stating that fact that manlets are different from the average man. It is what it is.

Considering you are all fat pieces of shit anyways, I'd say people not caring about weight is quite common.

A moment ago you didn't understand why and were hip for not caring.

What happened in the last hour?

Back