Larger Fighters should be ranked higher on the P4P List than Manlets from talentless divisions!

EL GOAT

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lets look at the facts.

The manlet divisions on average have a way weaker talent pool...Look @ 125lbs, completely talentless.

Most average size people who do sports are around 5'10(Unless MMA becomes big in countries where average height is smaller, the talent pool for manlet mma will stay small)....and weight around LightWeight to WelterWeight(when they have less fat).....Thus these are the most talented divisions in theory.

However reality, our eyes shows u that LW-LHW are really really talented....Thus these fighters should automatically be above 125lbers.

Also lets look at it from a what takes more skill view.

The higher the weight class the easier is to get KO'd, the harder it is to not gas......Bigger fighters need more skill/talent to not get KTFO or gas.

In Manlet MMA, Chin/Cardio isn't an issue.....I seen Demetrius Johnson get hit by nobodies but it doesn't matter since KO power is non existent....I seen Manlets just spam shots but it doesn't matter since Cardio isn't an issue when you're a manlet....So to me that show's the bigger fighters have way more skill to manage all of this.

Here's a visual for you

Lightweight-HW MMA = F1
f1-spanish-gp-2017-lewis-hamilton-mercedes-amg-f1-w08.jpg

You're an 1000hp @ 1550lbs.....Any small mistake and you will lose position...You have to keep an eye on your gas, temperatures, because it all matters.

Manlet MMA = RC racing

RC_car_racing.JPG

You have no power, so any mistake is like whatever tbh......You don't have to keep your eye on the gas,temps because at this scale none of that shit really matters.

Ill try a Video Game Example for you

Lightweight-HW MMA = Dark Souls/Demon Souls
maxresdefault.jpg

Fighting is hard mode...You can get finished at anytime...You always have to look @ your stamina and gauge it so you won't gas out.

Manlet MMA = Candy Crush/Cod

2kc_rqgafHY_3TGOYMRO2zCNVi3oDhVhmyUTMct-KIiizg7Jbkbs1Bwh8CL_T3zOTBA=h900

BvlO5_VCIAAFmix.png

Fight is easymode.....no real strategy needed at all....just mindless action.

Sorry it just takes more skill to be a larger fighter...Not only do you fight against stronger competition but you have to be a master of your cardio/defense abilities since any shot can KO you.

Didn't read shit.

They are evenly matched competitors. Only in 125 discussions does this need to be reminded. It's not because you don't know, it's because you're all young people who use ignorance as a tool to convince yourselves, and other dumb or willing people.

Didn't read shit.

They are evenly matched competitors. Only in 125 discussions does this need to be reminded. It's not because you don't know, it's because you're all young people who use ignorance as a tool to convince yourselves, and other dumb or willing people.

125 has way less of a talent pool than all other divisions.

Like I said in Manlet divisions cardio/chin don't matter that much...That's a huge factor in the things you can do...This is why we see the manlets spam shots after shots and have crappy defense...Sorry to me, that isn't skill....That is easy mode.

Good comparisons, and I agree completely.

Manlet MMA is a freakshow. It really is a "tallest midget" competition. There are very few healthy, young adult males from first world countries who are like 5'2". Just think about your own friends and family. Just look at MM. He's not even proportioned correctly. He looks like a goofy freak of nature -- because he is.

Like I said in Manlet divisions cardio/chin don't matter that much...That's a huge factor in the things you can do...This is why we see the manlets spam shots after shots and have crappy defense...Sorry to me, that isn't skill....That is easy mode.

And DJ is different than every other 125er? He's actually a 200 lb in a body suit, that's why is easy for him?

Lets look at the facts.

The manlet divisions on average have a way weaker talent pool...Look @ 125lbs, completely talentless.

Most average size people who do sports are around 5'10(Unless MMA becomes big in countries where average height is smaller, the talent pool for manlet mma will stay small)....and weight around LightWeight to WelterWeight(when they have less fat).....Thus these are the most talented divisions in theory.

However reality, our eyes shows u that LW-LHW are really really talented....Thus these fighters should automatically be above 125lbers.

The higher the weight class the easier is to get KO'd, the harder it is to not gas......Bigger fighters need more skill/talent to not get KTFO or gas.

In Manlet MMA, Chin/Cardio isn't an issue.....I seen Demetrius Johnson get hit by nobodies but it doesn't matter since KO power is non existent....I seen Manlets just spam shots but it doesn't matter since Cardio isn't an issue when you're a manlet....So to me that show's the bigger fighters have way more skill to manage all of this.

Here's a visual for you

Lightweight-HW MMA = F1

You're an 1000hp @ 1550lbs.....Any small mistake and you will lose position...You have to keep an eye on your gas, temperatures, because it all matters.

Manlet MMA = RC racing

RC_car_racing.JPG

You have no power, so any mistake is like whatever tbh......You don't have to keep your eye on the gas,temps because at this scale none of that shit really matters.

maxresdefault.jpg

Fighting is hard mode...You can get finished at anytime...You always have to look @ your stamina and gauge it so you won't gas out.

BvlO5_VCIAAFmix.png

Sorry it just takes more skill to be a larger fighter...Not only do you fight against stronger competition but you have to be a master of your cardio/defense abilities since any shot can KO you.

Excellent Post!

I appreciate that you mentioned the Souls series. Those are my favourite games.

Good comparisons, and I agree completely.

Manlet MMA is a freakshow. It really is a "tallest midget" competition. There are very few healthy, young adult males from first world countries who are like 5'2". Just think about your own friends and family. Just look at MM. He's not even proportioned correctly. He looks like a goofy freak of nature -- because he is.
He was born premature bruh, it's not his fault.

Wow didn't think people like you really existed.

Either you're a very mean person, a very ignorant person, or just a troll.

Mighty Mouse is definitely not the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world. He is the best manlet on the planet. That's cute. Cool. Well, other divisions are doing men things. Different. I get it, MM is really good and all but to compare him to any of the champions. It's a different world. It just frustrates me.

Wow didn't think people like you really existed.

Either you're a very mean person, a very ignorant person, or just a troll.
How em I mean? I always hear people crap on bigger guys by automatically ranking them less in P4P list because they are big...that's bullshit.

I will disagree with DJ being called the best of all-time. In his division sure, but I'm sorry you CAN'T be the greatest ever if you can't beat EVERYBODY. Meaning, you put him in the octagon With let's say Fedor, or Cro Cop, Conor, Anderson, etc....
DJ is not beating them, I'm sorry but that's just common sense.

Lol FLW has way more talent than HW and LHW.

There is a reason a guy with a 4 fight win streak at HW or LHW gets hype as a major prospect while at the lower weightclasses you will not be noticed with 4 wins.

DJ had only a few rematches for the title while at LHW and HW the same handful of guys keep fighting each other. Also there are way too many sloppy ass fights at LHW and HW. Especially HW is full of unathletic guys who just happen to be tough and big.

You not recognizing the guys does not mean they are not good. It just means you are ignorant.

Mighty Mouse is definitely not the best pound-for-pound fighter in the world. He is the best manlet on the planet. That's cute. Cool. Well, other divisions are doing men things. Different. I get it, MM is really good and all but to compare him to any of the champions. It's a different world. It just frustrates me.

Exactly...People's biggest attributes for him are "He is so fast and he just never stops!"....No shit, he is a manlet who doesn't have to worry about cardio......"He does crazy exciting things!!" No shit, he's manlet who can risk getting hit because he won't get KO'd.

xE9_vb.gif

The manlets have horrible striking defense.....they can have that because getting KO'd is rare...imagine if MM got hit like that in Lightweight +.....He would've been finished most likely...if not finished, it would've been super hard for him to recover.

Lets look at the facts.

Here's a visual for you

Lightweight-HW MMA = F1

Manlet MMA = RC racing

RC_car_racing.JPG

maxresdefault.jpg

BvlO5_VCIAAFmix.png

Hahaha enjoyed this.
I agree to a degree. Doesnt take anything away from MM he's beat whoever has been in front of him, for the majority.

No power equates to more room for error. Unlike the higher weight classes where 1 shot can K.O a fighter. Don't think there's any hatred in this argument it's a just a fact, this fact also factors into why the HW belt has only ever been defended twice.

Once again shouldn't be any hatred associated with this reasoning. AS JJ GSP were fighting grown men.

Last edited:
Lol FLW has way more talent than HW and LHW.

There is a reason a guy with a 4 fight win streak at HW or LHW gets hype as a major prospect while at the lower weightclasses you will not be noticed with 4 wins.

DJ had only a few rematches for the title while at LHW and HW the same handful of guys keep fighting each other.

Just you don't recognize the guys does not mean they are not good. It just means you are ignorant.

How do the 125ers have more talent? Blow them up to 250 pounds and a proportionate height and they will not be the same fighters. Manlets should not be compared to men.

Back