Lara: Canelo Has 3 Losses on Record - Me, Golovkin, Mayweather

Lara is a lot more active in arguing his loss than he was in throwing the punches he needed to in order to win the actual fight. I’m sure the rematch would be more of the same: Lara running and potshotting, Canelo following and landing more punches, with few of them being clean, a controversial Canelo victory, and an indignant Lara telling everyone that he was the real winner.

Must be nice for Lara not knowing that no matter what happens in his boxing career he will neevr see Canelo in the ring ever again.

Lara Canelo and his team says no to the rematch
50_cent_cry_gifj4j8u.gif

tenor.gif

But you can fight them and we would love to see it Lara
charlo_twins-e1332223527743.jpg

mq1.jpg

milli_vanilli.gif

Im a fan of Lara but he should just shut the fuck up and fight someone worth a damn already.

Lara won that fight and he won the Tall Paul fight.

He's a tough sell though, because not unlike Rig's, he has ways to win that don't involve him getting hit a lot to do his work.

Lara trying to stay relevant. He does not deserve a rematch. How do you call out canelo and then literally run when you fight him and try to win with just one punch per round?
Lara did a poor job of trying to emulate mayweathers win over canelo.

Lara trying to stay relevant. He does not deserve a rematch. How do you call out canelo and then literally run when you fight him and try to win with just one punch per round?
Lara did a poor job of trying to emulate mayweathers win over canelo.
If Lara doesnt deserve a rematch then neither does Canelo, for those exact reasons and then some. Lara fought Canelo closer than Canelo fought GGG, period

Must be nice for Lara not knowing that no matter what happens in his boxing career he will neevr see Canelo in the ring ever again.

Lara Canelo and his team says no to the rematch
50_cent_cry_gifj4j8u.gif

tenor.gif

But you can fight them and we would love to see it Lara
charlo_twins-e1332223527743.jpg

mq1.jpg

milli_vanilli.gif
Your gif game is strong buddy.

If Lara doesnt deserve a rematch then neither does Canelo, for those exact reasons and then some. Lara fought Canelo closer than Canelo fought GGG, period
For sure. All those names Lara has gotten under his belt since then really have him at the top of the pecking order.

Even if he is right he does himself no favors playing the victim , it pushes people away ,

He has had some recent good performances and really is going about it the wrong way to get s fight with Canelo

Or maybe I am seeing this wrong and all he wants is to have his name out there ,

For sure. All those names Lara has gotten under his belt since then really have him at the top of the pecking order.

Yup, my bad, Amir Khan, JCC Jr, and Liam Smith were all legendary wins.

The inanity of criticizing Lara while lauding Canelo for doing the exact same shit (inside and outside the ring). Canelo sure lives a charmed existence.

The inanity of criticizing Lara while lauding Canelo for doing the exact same shit (inside and outside the ring). Canelo sure lives a charmed existence.
Khan is widely better than anyone Lara has fought and you conveniently left out Cotto.

The difference is Canelo makes everyone money when he fights and regardless of who he is fighting it's an entertaining show.

Lara has the magical ability to make the most exciting fighters turn into Mr. Sandman and put everyone watching to sleep.

Rematches have nothing to do with who deserves what.

$$$$$$$

The difference is Canelo makes everyone money when he fights and regardless of who he is fighting it's an entertaining show.

Lara has the magical ability to make the most exciting fighters turn into Mr. Sandman and put everyone watching to sleep.

Rematches have nothing to do with who deserves what.

$$$$$$$
lara has had some snoozefests, but i blame his opponents, too.

canelo came after him, and it was an awesome fight, one of my favorites to watch when i'm bored. if you stand and do nothing with lara, he will stand and do nothing, and it's a shitty fight. but if you get in his face and try to beat the shit out of him, it's exciting.

the people saying he needs to fight someone relevant may be doing him a bit of an injustice, too. i believe him when he says no one wants to fight him. there's no incentive for top guys to do it, the money isn't going to be there, and lara can make you look foolish. you need to go apeshit on him like canelo did, and even then you will likely lose because he's so slick. no upside to being schooled by him.

Cotto alone seals the deal. That was a big risk for Canelo and he pulled it off. Lara hasn't taken that kind of risk since their fight. Ishe Smith, Vanes and Foreman aren't near that level.

lara has had some snoozefests, but i blame his opponents, too.

canelo came after him, and it was an awesome fight, one of my favorites to watch when i'm bored. if you stand and do nothing with lara, he will stand and do nothing, and it's a shitty fight. but if you get in his face and try to beat the shit out of him, it's exciting.

the people saying he needs to fight someone relevant may be doing him a bit of an injustice, too. i believe him when he says no one wants to fight him. there's no incentive for top guys to do it, the money isn't going to be there, and lara can make you look foolish. you need to go apeshit on him like canelo did, and even then you will likely lose because he's so slick. no upside to being schooled by him.
I dont think theres a long list lining up to fight him but he can absolutely do better than he has. Go up in weight if you really want to chase a name and the dollars.

Or, if youre going to fight low level guys, beat the brakes off of them and go for putting on a show instead of a boxing clinic that most dont enjoy watching.

Cotto alone seals the deal. That was a big risk for Canelo and he pulled it off. Lara hasn't taken that kind of risk since their fight. Ishe Smith, Vanes and Foreman aren't near that level.
That name was purposely left off because it voids his silly argument.

you can add terrell gausha to the list as well. badly hurt by a right hand from 40 percent ko ratio hernandez in the third round in his very last fight

and thats when lara decided to make gausha his voluntary...rofl lmfao since the cuban loudmouthed fraud isnt going to fight again this year he hasnt fought a mandatory going on four fuken years

Back