Lando will have his title shot in 2017 or early 2018

Except he still lost. Nate Diaz did something that Lando couldn't do.
Whatthefuckareyoutalkingabout

Diaz/McGregor?

Terrible correlation.

Troll or stupid, take your pick.

Whatthefuckareyoutalkingabout

Diaz/McGregor?

Terrible correlation.

Troll or stupid, take your pick.
I dont care what people say. I hate people praising performances when they lose. Winners focusing on winning. Losers focusing on winners.

I dont care what people say. I hate people praising performances when they lose. Winners focusing on winning. Losers focusing on winners.
And dipshits repeat other people's retarded platitudes and try to pass it off as wisdom.

Conor wrecks him if they fight right now. Shit boxing

One time invitation tags:
@Warh3z @gspfedkobe24 @atxmmafan @Andy Anderson

Any of you groovy bastards that want tag-ins for Lando chats, reply to this post to be added to my, and potentially other Legion member's, group lists.

There are some Groovy fuckers ITT that we're missing out on.

Legion of Groove; .1%ers

Lando champ 2017

@BC @thatKid @sirmorbach @Sgt Smith @DS7 @myrddin [B]Wylt[/B]
@Teh_Lulz7 @KONE @Codpiece @Pixelated @shertardinho @Haj01 @Toco

Not tagged but want to be? Just reply 'add me, you groovy dick-face'.

Want out of the Legion or just hate me personally? Punch yourself in the nuts and then reply 'I am not groovy'.

I won't add you if you don't ask. Seems ungroovy.
I want a seat on the War Wagon

Except he still lost. Nate Diaz did something that Lando couldn't do.
#FullCampLando is undefeated.

hqdefault.jpg

I'm all about the groove... but we need to keep this thing real... & talking about a Conor matchup is a fantasy at this point..

That said....

Shoop austin powers groovy.jpg

Nostradumbass speaks!!!
Wait...what? So the guy that says: " Jon Jones makes your favorite fighter look amateur. Get over it.", ignores that Jack-Wink says that Lando is the greatest talent the game has seen since Bones? And they are the ones that know, they saw JBJ smashing champ Rashad on a daily basis, just like they see Lando clowning Cowboy on a daily basis, not us Sherbros that get a mere glimpse of them every 4-6 months. I'll side with Jack-Wink here: Lando is the future of the sport.

The UFC likes money too much to let him get anywhere close to the title.

I'm all about the groove... but we need to keep this thing real... & talking about a Conor matchup is a fantasy at this point..

That said....

Not really fantasy.....Conor knows Lando is next level, thus he hired Lando's movement coach, two-three years after Lando did. Conor may be a clown to many but he is driven by perfection, movement and being the best. As long as Lando is out there, Conor will never sleep well at night.

One time invitation tags:
@Warh3z @gspfedkobe24 @atxmmafan @Andy Anderson

Any of you groovy bastards that want tag-ins for Lando chats, reply to this post to be added to my, and potentially other Legion member's, group lists.

There are some Groovy fuckers ITT that we're missing out on.

Legion of Groove; .1%ers

Lando champ 2017

@BC @thatKid @sirmorbach @Sgt Smith @DS7 @myrddin [B]Wylt[/B]
@Teh_Lulz7 @KONE @Codpiece @Pixelated @shertardinho @Haj01 @Toco

Not tagged but want to be? Just reply 'add me, you groovy dick-face'.

Want out of the Legion or just hate me personally? Punch yourself in the nuts and then reply 'I am not groovy'.

I won't add you if you don't ask. Seems ungroovy.
i'll take some of that

hqdefault.jpg

Back