Lando Vannata

He's up there with that Perry guy. Just failed hype trains.

Both are super young, exciting fighters who will only get better going forward. Wouldn't bet against either being top fighters in their divisions in a few years.

Probably training and fixing the holes in his game. Hope to see him fight again soon

Let the groove into your heart, TS.

Ok what is up with this dark text on media posts from instagram, using sherdog style default theme the dark one. @Lethal

• groovylandoI was a homeless ninja until the day someone called me groovy.
    My third pro fight against JP Reese, he holds the record for 2nd most career falls at MSU, behind the one and only, Ben Askren.
  • groovylando Just over here waiting. Thought I had a fight, but homie said no. In the meantime, I’m just growing, faster, stronger...better.
Not sure, first I've heard of the issue. I do believe there's been some maintenance done this week.

Not sure, first I've heard of the issue. I do believe there's been some maintenance done this week.

Just top to the post I tag you in you can find an example if you have the skin I'm talking about maybe you also see it, I can't see the words that's why I copied them after in the other post.

Still have high hopes for the guy. He has crazy natural talent. That dude nearly finished Tony Ferguson on a short notice UFC debut. Plus he's only like 25 years old.

He is a lot of fun to watch but there are some clear problems. He is hit far too easily and has a face that does not wear the damage well. He has an explosive style that he struggles to maintain past the first round. He is also a little undersized in the division.

Always exciting win or lose, what else do you want in a fighter?

48660031-0803-4068-B85E-10D1CE374046.jpeg

i know he looks 32 but he's only 25, probably working on his kills instead of being active after taking so much beatings, it's the smart thing to do
this ^

Groovy's been in the lab sharpening iron. Hired a strength & conditioning coach May of last year & a grappling/wrestling coach in July. In other wordz... he's raising his game.

He will come back stronger & his doubters will all be changed for the groovier.

QxS8pAZ.gif
:meow:
QxS8pAZ.gif

Yeah that’s a slip. You seem upset about something and are trying to drag me into an argument you know you can win. I hope to catch you when you’re in a better mood son
slip LOL

Not really upset, i was just having some fun with someone that probably is part of CanNation, thanks for the laughs mate

PS: another slip?

giphy.gif

Has this guy dropped off the face of the Earth?

just another Sherdog ...

source.gif

His career is already toast. In his short UFC careers he already taken multiple life altering ass kickings.

Won like one fight out of four or something.

Right? Both these guys disappeared from conversation after they lost to established guys

He's up there with that Perry guy. Just failed hype trains.

He is a lot of fun to watch but there are some clear problems. He is hit far too easily and has a face that does not wear the damage well. He has an explosive style that he struggles to maintain past the first round. He is also a little undersized in the division.

Recently had a guy drop off that UFC was trying to match him up against... so Groovy's been in the lab sharpening iron... & getting better.

Neither him or The Legion of Groove have gone anywhere.

VMFQORj.png

Jacksons is a bad camp for him. He needs a boxing coach not Winkeljohns 80s kickboxing

He was talking about the Ponzi fight in the 3rd. Plat threw a kick & slipped just as Ponzi threw a spinning back fist. He landed funny & it took his air out, & that's why he went from vibrant to resting within 10 seconds. Plat also said that's what happened, but it's really easy to see if you watch it.

just another Sherdog ...

source.gif
I wouldn't even go that far. He nearly finished Ferguson before getting finished himself and then lost his subsequent fights. His hype here was pretty minimal.

What ever happened to "Casually discussing Prefessional MMA?" Seems like all I ever see you doing is talking sh*t.

ap73aCj.gif

Threads about guys like Lando are the perfect place to find the guys who can't escape the hate that fills their bum hearts.

Not a single legitimate reason to hate on the guy.

The obligatory something something alter the deal, something something pray he doesn't alter it any further.

What ever happened to "Casually discussing Prefessional MMA?" Seems like all I ever see you doing is talking sh*t.

ap73aCj.gif
Aww someone's internet feelings are hurt, poor delusional internet kids. Why don't you spend some more time making gif's about sherdog users, great way to spend your time.

Aww someone's internet feelings are hurt, poor delusional internet kids. Why don't you spend some more time making gif's about sherdog users, great way to spend your time.
I still have yet to hear you say the 1st thing about MMA despite you claiming that's why you come to this forum.

Back