Lando Vannata

i know he looks 32 but he's only 25, probably working on his kills instead of being active after taking so much beatings, it's the smart thing to do

isn't that Mike Perry at your av?

Why do you ask questions to which you already know the answer?

Never ceases to amaze me how people can rejoice in what they claim to be an exciting fighter not living up to their potential. Surely as a fan we all want to see the best talent..

Im ok with seeing the guys who put on the most exciting fights. And Lando delivers

Platinum lv joke, good job

<{hfved}>

I guess you could say it was a knockout

source.gif

He's up there with that Perry guy. Just failed hype trains.

All haters have been reported, and all mods have been bribed.

LOG & Plat Nation enforcement squads have been dispatched to your addresses and will be arriving shortly.

giphy.gif

Guy goes out and gets in a war and puts on a show every fight but leave it to Sherdoggers to talk shit about him. Not everyone is a champion sometimes you can be a Just Bleed Disciple.

i loved that edgar yair fight, im a huge frankie fan and a buncha noobs really thought yair was gonna kick his ass and knock him out lol......he made a name for himself off of beating bj penn in 2017 and thought he was ready for the answer

boy was he wrong

People love flashy KO guys like Uriah Hall, Yair, Ngannou, etc

Ok what is up with this dark text on media posts from instagram, using sherdog style default theme the dark one. @Lethal

• groovylandoI was a homeless ninja until the day someone called me groovy.
    My third pro fight against JP Reese, he holds the record for 2nd most career falls at MSU, behind the one and only, Ben Askren.
  • groovylando Just over here waiting. Thought I had a fight, but homie said no. In the meantime, I’m just growing, faster, stronger...better.

Back