Lando Vannata is the champion we deserved?

ManjesterUnited

Yellow Belt
@Yellow
Reaction score
Its very sad that Lando Vannata is not a champion, he is a warrior, he fights beaultifully, he almost won by almost knocking out Tony Ferguson that was rocked REALLY HARD....

Its sad that he lost more fights after this, but when he is fighting, winning or loosing, is a guatanteed spectacle.

Lets prayse him

I say they do Lando vs Sage for the cover of the next UFC game.

wheres that lando fanboy at

Well, no, he's not good enough.

I thought he deserved the win against Bobby Green to be honest. Didn't watch the Teymur fight.

But I'll always remember him coming within a few seconds of knocking out T-Ferg after fighting him on short notice.

Buster Douglas of MMA but worse since he didnt quite beat ferg.

Buster Douglas of MMA but worse since he didnt quite beat ferg.

Buster Douglas actually had some pretty good wins outside of the Tyson fight and a ton of talent. Vannata would have a ways to go be put on his level relative to division even ignoring the Tyson fight.

Its very sad that Lando Vannata is not a champion, he is a warrior, he fights beaultifully, he almost won by almost knocking out Tony Ferguson that was rocked REALLY HARD....

Its sad that he lost more fights after this, but when he is fighting, winning or loosing, is a guatanteed spectacle.

Lets prayse him

He fights wild with shitty striking defense.

Well, no, he's not good enough.

lmao

He's good enough to put Ferguson on rollerblades.

20160713090245_GettyImages547173096.JPG

I thought he deserved the win against Bobby Green to be honest. Didn't watch the Teymur fight.

But I'll always remember him coming within a few seconds of knocking out T-Ferg after fighting him on short notice.

That Green fight was definitely a draw. Either way, the guy has won a bonus in all of his UFC fights

lmao

He's good enough to put Ferguson on rollerblades.

20160713090245_GettyImages547173096.JPG

And then he clearly lost and drew with two guys who a ways away from the top of the division. He has some very significant flaws in his game for the time being, and they're flaws that will make for a pretty short career.

Lando can CERTAINLY be champ. Brent Primus is just holding the title for him.

Back