Lando Vannata is currently a free agent

Youre so angry and hurt. Its really weird because I really dont give a shit. I mean look at you, and you call me a troll? How many times you gunna quote me looking for a reaction?
you called me a dumbass, an idiot & ridiculous....

...& now you're playing the victim card. Get real. You're the troll here.

Last edited:
you called me a dumbass, and idiot & ridiculous....

an Idiot.

If the truth hurts, you call it trolling. Good job.

Last edited:
an Idiot.

If the truth hurts, you call it trolling. Good job.
How clever. No wonder you are such a sh*t fan that you drop a fighter due to the actions of others. You should change your user name to @Tool

How clever. No wonder you are such a sh*t fan that you drop a fighter due to the actions of others. You should change your user name to @Tool
You can watch fights without getting emotionally attached to fighters.

I hope you got all that hurt off your chest and can move on. Good luck to you.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Lando Vannata wasn’t exciting? Stop trolling kid.
Teymour fight? Decision after decision...Had 2 crazy fights at first, yes, hype train was derailed at his 3rd fight in the UFC and he just had an exciting fight, but dude hasnt been exactly exciting to watch, specially losing decisions, he is 1-3-2 in the UFC...exciting.

you called me a dumbass, an idiot & ridiculous....

You've got to be trolling now, you had already been involved in this thread, no one posted in it since Friday and you just decided to revive it to argue or was it to keep Cando's name relevant? Anyway, I'll let you have your fun, this is your last Cando thread in the heavies.

Teymour fight? Decision after decision...Had 2 crazy fights at first, yes, hype train was derailed at his 3rd fight in the UFC and he just had an exciting fight, but dude hasnt been exactly exciting to watch, specially losing decisions, he is 1-3-2 in the UFC...exciting.
Ahh yes only finishes can be exciting.

You've got to be trolling now, you had already been involved in this thread, no one posted in it since Friday and you just decided to revive it to argue or was it to keep Cando's name relevant? Anyway, I'll let you have your fun, this is your last Cando thread in the heavies.
I've been working 60 hours last week plus had the paint competition going on. I had this thread cued up & meant to get to it sooner. Likely arguing with you took up time that I would've otherwise had. I actually intended to just let the trolls be, but that guy'z comment needed to be addressed imo.

Thank you once again for recognizing Lando's "Can Do attitude" with your clever nickname.

Also, it's neither confirmed nor denied that he will not be in the UFC. I could see the ONE promotion move if they're offering him great money though... even if the UFC gives him an offer.

99Mz5tO.jpg

I've been working 60 hours last week plus had the paint competition going on. I had this thread cued up & meant to get to it sooner. Likely arguing with you took up time that I would've otherwise had. I actually intended to just let the trolls be, but that guy'z comment needed to be addressed imo.

Thank you once again for recognizing Lando's "Can Do attitude" with your clever nickname.

Also, it's neither confirmed nor denied that he will not be in the UFC. I could see the ONE promotion move if they're offering him great money though... even if the UFC gives him an offer.

99Mz5tO.jpg
Why would anyone offer him great money? Don't you understand this guys status in MMA? He's a on a terrible run, you don't get a pay rise when you are on a terrible run.

You’re a fucking idiot lol.

Why would anyone offer him great money? Don't you understand this guys status in MMA? He's a on a terrible run, you don't get a pay rise when you are on a terrible run.
Thank you for this post. I could not display any more clearly than this how people completely overlook the fact that he is a FOTN machine, but casualz want to quote records. It's like they don't even watch the UFC.... they just look at the results & make their commentary based on that.

You should understand that FOTN.... means that it was THE MOST ENTERTAINING FIGHT OF THE NIGHT. I think this concept might be lost on you somehow because we've discusssed this before. So in order to stimulate further discussion I would like you to answer the question of what is involved in someone getting FOTN? Will they just show up & spar each other? ...which is all too common in our (or at least my...) beloved sport? ...or will they show up & throw down? Which kind of fight do you prefer to watch? FOTN means that they threw down, & they are the best thing about an entire card. Do you understand that has value?

IMO... record has absolutely nothing to do with it. Especially one like Groovy in which the decision could've easily teetered the other way in almost every fight.

I'm 100% not trolling you right now. You're missing this important piece of information. You're missing the actual entertainment of a Groovy fight if you think there'z little value in offering him a large sum of money.

f4DuSUL.jpg

(in before you quote his record again as if nothing I just said had any meaning to you.)

Last edited:
Ahh yes only finishes can be exciting.

Yeah, it's not like the majority of the best MMA fights are back and forth wars that went to decision.;)

Hendo vs Shogun 1 - decision
Lil Nog vs Shogun 1 - decision
Bigfoot vs Hunt 1 - decision
Lawler vs Hendricks 1&2 decision
Lawler vs Condit - decision
Griffin vs Bonar - decision
Jones vs Gus - decision
Liddell vs Silva - decision
Edgar vs Maynard 2 - decision
McGregor vs Diaz 2 - decision

Seriously, people need to watch fights more and not judge fights based on how they ended.

People not liking lando because they don’t like his fans hyping him on the forum are actually nuts

Some people act like his fans are knocking on their doors and harassing them lol

If u don’t wanna hear about lando, Dont click on a lando thread

Guys awesome hope they re-sign him

People not liking lando because they don’t like his fans hyping him on the forum are actually nuts

Fans are the main reason people don't like Conor, Fedor, Shogun, Jon Jones, BJ Penn, or Valentina Shevchenko.

Thank you for this post. I could not display any more clearly than this how people completely overlook the fact that he is a FOTN machine, but casualz want to quote records. It's like they don't even watch the UFC.... they just look at the results & make their commentary based on that.

You should understand that FOTN.... means that it was THE MOST ENTERTAINING FIGHT OF THE NIGHT. I think this concept might be lost on you somehow because we've discusssed this before. So in order to stimulate further discussion I would like you to answer the question of what is involved in someone getting FOTN? Will they just show up & spar each other? ...which is all too common in our (or at least my...) beloved sport? ...or will they show up & throw down? Which kind of fight do you prefer to watch? FOTN means that they threw down, & they are the best thing about an entire card. Do you understand that has value?

IMO... record has absolutely nothing to do with it. Especially one like Groovy in which the decision could've easily teetered the other way in almost every fight.

I'm 100% not trolling you right now. You're missing this important piece of information. You're missing the actual entertainment of a Groovy fight if you think there'z little value in offering him a large sum of money.

f4DuSUL.jpg

(in before you quote his record again as if nothing I just said had any meaning to you.)
You are missing the point that MMA is or pretends to be a sport not professional wrestling. Putting on the fight of year is the greatest achievement to a professional wrestler. In sports, winning is what counts. The highest accolade is world champion not fight of the night or even fight of the year. I could get two well matched homeless bums to put on an entertaining fight but they would not deserve big money or a spot in the UFC due to putting on an entertaining fight. There is no bonus belt, I don't know why Lando is wearing one in your picture as it doesn't exist, that's probably why the UFC are sick of him. Getting so much bonus money but never winning any fights.

You are missing the point that MMA is or pretends to be a sport not professional wrestling. Putting on the fight of year is the greatest achievement to a professional wrestler. In sports, winning is what counts. The highest accolade is world champion not fight of the night or even fight of the year. I could get two well matched homeless bums to put on an entertaining fight but they would not deserve big money or a spot in the UFC due to putting on an entertaining fight. There is no bonus belt, I don't know why Lando is wearing one in your picture as it doesn't exist, that's probably why the UFC are sick of him. Getting so much bonus money but never winning any fights.
He's also not losing them either... lol. The one's he is losing was by the smallest margin. Everyone knows he won the Green fight. A knee to the shoulder is perfectly legal & Herb f*cked up in a local that doesn't allow instant replay.

216-knee-to-shoulder-2-jpg.470853

All that aside... you are talking from a purist point of view but that is obviously not the reality. There is an entertainment value that are put on fighters as well. I think you're possibly overlooking that aspect of it on purpose in order to promote your point of view, because it's glaringly obvious.

Your analogy of getting homeless bums to fight is very unfair as Grooy's obviously at a high level of technique & is doing the right things to continue his evolution. Big difference.

Anywayz... we will see in good time. I'm sure he will be asked about his payday if he does go to another org. If he stays with the UFC then his value is self evident.

ps. I did the shoop with the Bonus belt. Lighten up a bit... the idea is to have fun.

Attachments

• 216 knee to shoulder 2.JPG
    216 knee to shoulder 2.JPG
    28.1 KB · Views: 15
Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back