Lando Vannata is 1-3 in UFC

TjDillashawCombo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Lando won only once in 4 UFC fights. I understand that GroovyLegion was just a joke to shut Conor fans. It was funny after his fight with Ferguson, but at this stage it feels pathetic and annoying. Even Mike Perry fans are better, at least he is somehow decent and has natural KO power. Lando is just some low level amateur with zero striking defence. I hope he got cut soon after another loss

Lando is just some low level amateur with zero striking defence. I hope he got stripped soon after another loss

0 / 10

FAIL

0CY0Re7HRJeETc2m51sj_Stool%20Jump%20Fail.gif

Lando won only once in 4 UFC fights. I understand that GroovyLegion was just a joke to shut Conor fans. It was funny after his fight with Ferguson, but at this stage it feels pathetic and annoying. Even Mike Perry fans are better, at least he is somehow decent and has natural KO power. Lando is just some low level amateur with zero striking defence. I hope he got stripped soon after another loss
M8LLh2x.gif

giphy.gif

Lando won only once in 4 UFC fights. I understand that GroovyLegion was just a joke to shut Conor fans. It was funny after his fight with Ferguson, but at this stage it feels pathetic and annoying. Even Mike Perry fans are better, at least he is somehow decent and has natural KO power. Lando is just some low level amateur with zero striking defence. I hope he got cut soon after another loss

All you are doing is making them troll more by bringing attention to it.

Just ignore them and take massive dumps into their mouths when he loses and they will flee like roaches.

And what would you rather be? 1-3 in the UFC vs. good fighters, or 7-0 in the UFC vs. the lowest ranked fighters possible?

I'd take the former. Groovy is fine.

Its coz u´re a supreme moron who doesnt understand how this whole game started some 80 yrs ago.

Records?

kimo diss.gif

Basically the same as Conor in his last 4 fights

Why are you even here on this forum?

wooooooooooo numbers is all i care about, sounds like a conor hugger

He's 1-2-1 with 3 FOTN bonuses and 1 POTN bonus. He's not going anywhere.

1-2-1

All 4 fights have been exciting

Why not be a fan?
this. what kind of sick person watches lando fight and doesn't want to see as much of it as humanly possible?

I'm don't have an opinion on lando besides he comes out to fight and that's all I can ask but it sounds like walking papers are coming soon.

Either drop to 145 or take some minor league fights and try a second run at the UFC.

Back