Lando Vannata getting easy fight to pad his stats

protecting???

he would WHOOP connie in ONE

#L.O.G

After Rory lost to Condit they gave him nothing but soft touches until he was ready.

And Lando has fought Ferguson and Makdessi at this point. You come off like a filthy casual.
And yet you call Penn, Pyle, and Nate Diaz soft touches...LAL

Rory vs. Condit was a scheduled fight. Vannata was a late replacement. It's not like it was organised months in advance and it wasn't a mismatch.

Yes he came in swinging but since he's gotten a pretty soft ride. If anything he's shown he deserves stiffer competition.

one thread = threatened?

I just like fighters to be given equal treatment. Rory had to fight Condit early days. Lando gets given 2 easy fights in a row. This is the UFC, the competition should be better than that.

I expect better.

Lando fought Tony Furguson in his debut fight ..... arguably the number 1 ranked lightweight in the division .... the fuck you talking about ?.

protecting???

he would WHOOP connie in ONE

#L.O.G
oh, hey cocko

aldo-mcgregor-ufc-fight-gif-2.gif

Landon honestly did well against ferguson prior to gassing hard. Ferguson's cardio and toughness will be a problem for anyone.

Dont be like that macsby. Let them build lando rather than throw him to the wolves. He is pretty awesome

And yet you call Penn, Pyle, and Nate Diaz soft touches...LAL

Rory vs. Condit was a scheduled fight. Vannata was a late replacement. It's not like it was organised months in advance and it wasn't a mismatch.

Yes he came in swinging but since he's gotten a pretty soft ride. If anything he's shown he deserves stiffer competition.

Two LWs, Mike Pyle AND CHE FUCKING MILLS.

The #1 contender and John Makdessi is stuff competition for a UFC newcomer. You basically want to ruin the guy's career because he took a fight he shouldn't have been in and acquitted himself well.

Two LWs, Mike Pyle AND CHE FUCKING MILLS.

The #1 contender and John Makdessi is stuff competition for a UFC newcomer. You basically want to ruin the guy's career because he took a fight he shouldn't have been in and acquitted himself well.
Makdessi is 2.4 in his last 6 fights...and on the decline

Currently ranked at #121 at LW...121.

I don't want to ruin a fighters career. He's 9-1 and the LW bats deep. He should be facing better fighters as mentioned above.

-Fights Tony for UFC debut
-record padding

Which one is it?

Can he become the Anderson Silva of Lightweight? Is that possible?

I'm on my knees.

(Praying, what the hell did you think.)

#LandoBless

one thread = threatened?

I just like fighters to be given equal treatment. Rory had to fight Condit early days. Lando gets given 2 easy fights in a row. This is the UFC, the competition should be better than that.

I expect better.

For Christ's sake his first fight was a loss against Tony Ferguson. Give the guy some slack to get some momentum.

No bait.

He's a rising star that should face the appropriate competition. He should be fighting fighters of the calibre of:

- Jake Matthews
- Erik Koch
- Chad Laprise
- Joe Duffy

This will be his third fight in the UFC ever. I don't know how this in your mind means that he should be given much more tested fighters. Especially after already having fought Ferguson.

It is a surprising match up, I think Lando is ready for a top 20 opponent.

This will be his third fight in the UFC ever. I don't know how this in your mind means that he should be given much more tested fighters. Especially after already having fought Ferguson.
Get over the fergie fight. It has his price of admission and if anything that proves my point even more. He acquitted himself well and had fergie in trouble. Suggesting he can be competitive against good competition. Instead of getting fights against other reasonable talent he gets the bottom of the barrel in makdessi and a TUF failure

Back