Lando hasn't won in 3 out of the last 4

DVfrmUd.png

@Abazzdeboom @Air Lats @anacondavise @Andzso @ArtOfDrowning @Ballsaque @bareyb @BC @beefcake180 @billharford @charalsias @chinarice @Chivas GDL @Codpiece @Dana_is_your_GOD @DaPunkMinowaMan @Davey Crockett @Dead Kennedy @ditchbankbandit @djolegeorgee @Dragon Punch @drbolony @Dr Hannibal Lecter @DS7 @ejazahmednit @ElCasca @El Che @Elmonstro1 @Essie @Flex Plexico @FranOlivetto @FrontNakedChoke @Gabe @glenwo2 @GOD...frey Jones @Haj01 @headkicktoleg @Herwald @hot carl @Huligani @HwoarangStyle @ImNotSurpisedDonks! @James Baller @Jkaylor @kammfreudenstei @Karnage @Ken Fresno @knowsitall @Kwic @Kristian82 @Loko3 @LouisBolanos @Magnum1978 @mayorcrazyeyes @Mike @mikehunt @mirellale @MonkeyGirl @MayhemMonkey @Morris88 @Myrddin Wild @NationWideNinja @NinjaNiK @One MMA Fan @Ottawaguy @OxSxM @Pakman @paynebringer @phunky @Piece of Sheet @politozx7r @Psychedelic @Pwent @qw3rty @Rex Kwon Do @RoyJonesJr @Sage NorthGOAT @SakuWandyCop @sangreporsangre @Schoolboy Q @scorpipede @SenorFranko @Sgt Smith @Shamrocker @shertardinho @SimonNova @sirmorbach @Skirm @Slobodan @Soul On Ice @Spinning S**t @Summoning @Swarthy @Teh_Lulz7 @TGArthur @The Best JG @The High Priest @Threetrees @Toco @Tomasz79 @toronto1994 @Übermacht @Valkosen @Warh3z @WarVitor @Workaholic @Yashabo @ZackZed @Zap @2GunTommy @315MMAFighter

ONuSIbV.jpg

GONNA LINE´ EM UP, THOSE FILTHY HATERS!

puni7.gif

puni3.gif

puni6.gif

lineemup.gif

Tony's tough as a coffin nail and always get his ass kicked in the first. It's part of his "are you done yet" stratagem. Means nothing. Slow starter. Who went to hospital with broken nose and multiple lacerations that needed stiching. Who got dieded and choked the fuck out. Who had to take a year off after a 2 round beating?

VMFQORj.png

He would've beat Bobby without the point deduction

Needless to say he's top 10 entertaining fighters in the UFC imo

Similar to KZ, Lauzon and Diaz

I don't give a fuck if he wins, loses or draws so long as his fights keep kicking ass.

Last edited:
Groovy Lando is one of the most exciting fighters of his generation and always brings it against top competition!!!

#LandoBless

zuM7bf7F_400x400.jpg

Starting to think he is more flash than substance. Still a good fighter, but maybe doesnt have the potential we once thought.
I agree with this. My impression especially after the Green and Teymur fights, is that he's a one round wonder. Extremely dangerous in the first round, but after that he fades and his defense sucks.

He should have been given the win vs Green even with the point deduction

That first round is a clear as day 9-8

He's got 3 FOTNs and 1 POTN
Has anyone mentioned yet that is a UFC record? :eek:

He was tied at 3 "consecutive wins from debut"... & now he alone holds the record.

...and counting :cool:

f4DuSUL.jpg

Last edited:
No defense, all offense... Makes for exciting fights but it's not likely going to lead to a championship belt let alone a decent win streak.

I hope he's not one of those guys that is almost great, but for some reason can't put together a string of wins. He's awesome to watch.

Lando may not win, but he comes forward & tries to weave through punches. Not an easy thing to do. He won't win belts due to the amount of damage he takes, but no one can deny the thrill he brings.
Don't forget, he's young & constantly improving. I see evolution every fight... & he's in a great camp & hiring people to help him now that he's the bonus king & can afford it.

Good post here... but lets not throw out "he won't win belts" just yet. imo

He won the Bobby green fight and teymur just edged it despite having way more striking credentials. Lando is one of the two potential breakout stars in the ufc and people want to shit on him? WTF?

He beat green, had a point taken away and won every round anyways

Round 1 against Ferg was great, but round 2 he had nothing for him.

Back