Lanchana Green of TUF 23 and Team Claudia

According to the record books Green is 0--1 in MMA, that defeat coming via BJJ champ Nicolini, the wife of Drysdale who is coaching on Team Joanna.

The record books seem to be missing a couple of wins though.

Fuck yeh they are.

Sherdog stats describes Lanchana Green's pro MMA record as being 0-1, but this article describes it as being 2-1.
~

Exclusive: Lanchana Green ready to use The Ultimate Fighter to become female equivalent of Conor McGregor

George Bellshaw for Metro.co.uk
Wednesday 27 Apr 2016

http://metro.co.uk/2016/04/27/exclu...-female-equivalent-of-conor-mcgregor-5845017/

lanchana-green.png

From article:

Where from: Darlington, England

Professional MMA record: 2-1

Weight division: Strawweight (115lbs)

Favourite UFC fighter: Ronda Rousey

Job away from fighting: Owner/manager of MMA gym

Interesting fact: At the age of 22 auditioned for Tuff Girls, the reality TV show in Thailand. Nickname was Pumpui which means ‘little fatty’!

She's a nice looking gal. I was glad she got the comeback win over that girl that just wanted to hold her down.

Just thought I'd repost this from the Ep.3 Thread, I'm quickly becoming a fan of hers:

We only got 10 seconds of Lanchana this episode. Booooo!

She's becoming one of my favorites, something about british accents... but for some reason, her voice reminds me of Becky Lynch, an Irish WWE wrestler:

wvZmjLa.gif

Here's some pics of that sweet smile for ya:

QU4b6cG.jpg

CbnmWE6.jpg

and some interesting back art:

8oP28Tu.jpg

Also, JJ "Sansa" Aldrich surprised me with her hair down, quite a hidden beauty!

DYHzBNd.jpg

Enjoy, fellow fans!

Hard to not be a fan. Wish she'd ended up on Joanna's team though, have a feeling their styles would be a good fit.

Green is certainly getting a lot of attention but is it warranted? Her second round performance seems to have overshadowed the weakness she showed in the first.

Meanwhile the other English girl Harper is seen as a bit of a crybaby although she had a very slick submission to get into the house against an opponent whose only 2 defeats in 9 pro fights were by split decision.

If Harper and Green do meet up then my money would be on Helen.

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been posted before but Lanchana Green appeared in one of those Master Toddy reality shows

Back