Lance Storm Quote Sums Up The Current Wrestling Biz

o'dubhlaoich

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
"Sometimes we get so competitive with the athletic nature, that we lose a little bit of the art form."

Slow down and fucking use some common sense selling for fucks sake. Wrestlers will be getting their leg fucked up one minute, only to pull off a standing 450. Or they will take a superplex and get up before the dude who gave them the damn move. Why is selling such a lost art? Dudes are world class athletes now. Some of the best in wrestling history, but couldnt sell girl scout cookies to stoners. WTF?

I got one too.

Marks went from being behind the guard rail and are now in the ring.

I got one too.

Marks went from being behind the guard rail and are now in the ring.

I can't stand crowds now. They care more about putting themselves over as opposed to whoever Is in the ring. I feel like if the audience could bring every show to a stop, they would, and they would be proud of themselves.

I can't stand crowds now. They care more about putting themselves over as opposed to whoever Is in the ring. I feel like if the audience could bring every show to a stop, they would, and they would be proud of themselves.

I agree. Guy slaps on a routine head lock

Crowd:

"This is awesome!"

Remember when crowds would pop or boo because of something cool or unexpected instead of spamming chants that had nothing to do with a segment or match?

Pepperidge farm remembers.......Barely.

My only exception right now are Bayley chants. Gotta admit.

Its starting to turn around, It was a lot worse 2 years ago.

Yes, we know...

Nobody sells
Nobody even knows ring psych is
Finishers aren't protected
Belts are worthless
Everything is just high spots and cheesy scripted promos
Nobody even pretends to protect kayfabe
Etc

This has all been common knowledge for years.

Yes, we know...

Nobody sells
Nobody even knows ring psych is
Finishers aren't protected
Belts are worthless
Everything is just high spots and cheesy scripted promos
Nobody even pretends to protect kayfabe
Etc

This has all been common knowledge for years.
If it's common knowledge, than why don't anyone listen?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back