Lance Pugmire: "Early projections for Canelo-Smith 250-300K PPV buys"

The Forbes article used a comparison of a time when Conor had fought more than Canelo but alright.

Guess you didnt grasp our conversation very well.
How do you know that? I'm almost definitely sure it was released before UFC 202 so McGregor would only have fought once this year as would Canelo. Love the excuses though, I'm happy not to talk about it if @DeJulez stops mentioning me while also talking garbage at the same time.

How do you know that? I'm almost definitely sure it was released before UFC 202 so McGregor would only have fought once this year as would Canelo. Love the excuses though, I'm happy not to talk about it if @DeJulez stops mentioning me while also talking garbage at the same time.

That Forbes list is pay from June 15 to June 16. Conor fought Mendes, Aldo, and Diaz. Canelo fought Khan and Cotto.

Reports say that Conor made $15 million in the Diaz Rematch. If Canelo made $20 million combined for his Khan and Cotto fights simple math tells us that McGregor is getting paid more now. I think it's safe to say Conor will out earn Canelo again when the Forbes list comes out next year.

Please correct your post unless you have actual proof that was the price

Tickets went from

Tickets are set to go on sale Thursday with prices from $40 to $750. Ticketmaster and the AT&T Stadium Box Office are handling the sales.

My source
http://sportsday.dallasnews.com/oth...lo-alvarez-title-bout-vs-liam-smith-september

no source, just reports of people getting tix for $5 closer to the event and even people going around houses giving away for free. Happens all the time in vegas too

Same is true for literally every active boxer right now except maybe pac

In the UK? No, several boxers would be recognized walking down the street in the UK (depending where you are and who it is, of course).

Last edited:
One of the most well known fighters out of that side of the pond . I think only Froch or Hatton has more popularity

=)
Not sure if trolling; Liam Smith wouldn't even be in the top 10 right now for British popularity. Especially pre-Canelo.

Same is true for literally every active boxer right now except maybe pac
Nah, someone like David Haye or Amir Khan, those guys would be more recognizable to most British citizens than Conor, for sure. Been around a lot longer. Tyson Fury also, maybe Anthony Joshua.

Not sure if trolling; Liam Smith wouldn't even be in the top 10 right now for British popularity. Especially pre-Canelo.
Dude shut down the U.K. When the fight was on

Back