Lamon Brewster on Klitschko vs Ali

D

Boxer personalities outside the ring is very interesting

Like I've always said, these dudes get punched in the head for a living. This is not a career choice conducive to positive life choices, IMO.

but I dunno about someone in the Navy, piloting millions of dollor ships, thinking the world is flat..

Wait, forget I said what I just said, back the fuck up... Cunningham's a flat earther?!?!? Did he... I mean... I guess he wasn't anywhere near the over-the-horizon radar when he was in the navy (they bounce signals off the fucking ionosphere, the existence of which you'd think would give a flat earth dude at least a second or two of pause)...

Mind, being on a fucking ship all day & seeing the sun go down or objects disappear over the horizon might give a sane mind some insight on the whole thing, too.

Jesus Christ. I suppose... he might've been stationed below deck? Maybe? I am seriously reaching here.

Like I've always said, these dudes get punched in the head for a living. This is not a career choice conducive to positive life choices, IMO.

Wait, forget I said what I just said, back the fuck up... Cunningham's a flat earther?!?!? Did he... I mean... I guess he wasn't anywhere near the over-the-horizon radar when he was in the navy (they bounce signals off the fucking ionosphere, the existence of which you'd think would give a flat earth dude at least a second or two of pause)...

Mind, being on a fucking ship all day & seeing the sun go down or objects disappear over the horizon might give a sane mind some insight on the whole thing, too.

Jesus Christ. I suppose... he might've been stationed below deck? Maybe? I am seriously reaching here.

look at his instagram, it is half flat Earth shit, lol. I had to stop following him, because it was pretty annoying after a while. Dude is insane.

I just checked, and his last dozen posts or so are more about results from his gym, since he is trying to train people more. But there is still a lot of flat Earth shit...

https://www.instagram.com/therealuss/?hl=en

look at his instagram, it is half flat Earth shit, lol. I had to stop following him, because it was pretty annoying after a while. Dude is insane.

I just checked, and his last dozen posts or so are more about results from his gym, since he is trying to train people more. But there is still a lot of flat Earth shit...

https://www.instagram.com/therealuss/?hl=en

Wow.

Below deck it must've been.

Fuck.

yea, he was one of the first guys i ever talked to in the business. had like a 90 minute phone conversation with him. now its just about how white people murder everyone, yet black people get blamed, and stuff like that. he still is willing to engage people with different ideas, and is friendly, but wont possibly consider the idea that white people are not evil and that black people cannot be blamed for a single thing. ever.

that said, its strange because i cant help but like the guy. i just had to stop reading his posts
That’s strange I talked to him over Facebook about a year back and he was very friendly and gracious, and I am very clearly white. I mean I apparently have a black ancestor from the 1800’s but I didn’t know that at the time and unless he’s psychic I’m assuming he didn’t either.

Damn, crazy.

You ever meet B-hop? For a long time, I thought he was a Vegan, Muslim. But lately, I have seen him post pics eating fish and beef, among other things.

yea, bhop is not very engaging. not the friendliest guy, but has never done anything to me personally. he actually hit on my wife for his friend after the floyd vs. canelo fight though. he didnt realize she was married (and/or with me) and apologized profusely when she told him she was my wife. i guess he knew better. lol

That’s strange I talked to him over Facebook about a year back and he was very friendly and gracious, and I am very clearly white. I mean I apparently have a black ancestor from the 1800’s but I didn’t know that at the time and unless he’s psychic I’m assuming he didn’t either.
he is really weird. he posts all that crazy stuff on facebook, but he is also completely engaging to white people as well. well as long as you dont say anything about black people doing anything wrong. ever. but he will engage in conversation with you, even on those topics, and keep it really friendly. then he will turn around and post about wanting reparations or some crazy stuff. the worst part is that he often posts memes that are just flat out lies with very little research (ie. here is trumps dad in a photo wearing kkk clothing!). he does that all the time. but people listen to him, so whether its true or not people believe it.

I would use the word dumb and not interesting. Lamon is just an uneducated idiot.
He was always a nice person in private but his disinterest in real education did a number on him like on so many others. Its not a testament to society and especially his parents that he was allowed to grow up this foolish without even a basic concept about how the world functions.

Mike Tyson is the same and many others. Hopkins I would say was always an intelligent person (dont know about his education). Imo one of the few ex boxers who would make a very good coach.

Back