Lamon Brewster on Klitschko vs Ali

ultrasonic

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score

How do you think the Klitschko bros would have fared against the likes of George Foreman, Ali, Frazier?

Foreman would have ran through both of them. People forget about Vitali's fight against Sanders. He got rocked quite a few times and had a lot of trouble early with Sander's strength, power and aggression. Imagine prime Foreman.

Frazier COULD have done the same to Vit but I'd still favor Vitali. Wlad would lose ala Brewster.

As for Ali, well, I favor him against any boxer ever lived.

C'mon bro, you know how this works.

The older the boxer the greater they are.

Foreman wins KO1 against Wlad, KO3 against Vitali.

Ali TKO 8 over Wlad, UD over Vitali.

Frazier KO 7 over Wlad, loses UD to Vitali.

I really don't know if any of them could have beaten the Klitchko's. But definitly would be good fights. The fighters have evolved face it.

I really don't know if any of them could have beaten the Klitchko's. But definitly would be good fights. The fighters have evolved face it.

In HW boxing they have definitely devolved. guys are pudgy, weak footwork and slow sloppy punches, not much defense. they fight like robots. A couple of guys are an exception.

Just curious. I don't follow boxing much besides mayweather & PAC.
But whose better out of the 2 brothers. Vit or wlad?
From above post I'm guessing vit. But thought wlad was more accomplished?

I think Klitschkos would beat Frazier and Ali. Foreman the hardest fight

Just curious. I don't follow boxing much besides mayweather & PAC.
But whose better out of the 2 brothers. Vit or wlad?
From above post I'm guessing vit. But thought wlad was more accomplished?

Vitali in his prime, he took a long layoff due to injury which is why he isn't as accomplished.
But his big accomplishments are his iron chin (proved by taking an uppercut from Lennox Lewis) Wlad on the other hand is said to have a glass chin
Beating Corrie Sanders (Wlad got beat in round 2)
He's got a damn good KO rate as well.

I would be interested in hearing Lamon's thoughts on Vitali now.... now that Lamon has become a Hebrew Israelite.
Kind of unexpected. He went from being a really nice and down to earth guy.... and now spews all of the Hebrew Israelite stuff.

I don't think he'd have much of anything positive to say about Vitali now.

Last edited:
I would be interested in hearing Lamon's thoughts on Vitali now.... now that Lamon has become a Hebrew Israelite.
Kind of unexpected. He went from being a really nice and down to earth guy.... and now spews all of the Hebrew Israelite stuff.

I don't think he'd have much of anything positive to say about Vitali now.
if you follow him on facebook, he doesnt have anything nice to say about anyone who is white. its a shame because he was such a great guy. now he is incredibly bitter

if you follow him on facebook, he doesnt have anything nice to say about anyone who is white. its a shame because he was such a great guy. now he is incredibly bitter

I saw that too.
It's crazy because I used to have him as a friend on Facebook a few years back... and all of his postings were the usual nice guy stuff. But now? Geesh. Part of the reason I hope Ellie asks him his opinion on Vitali again.... I mean, no good, evil Edomite can't have any redeeming quality :)

I saw that too.
It's crazy because I used to have him as a friend on Facebook a few years back... and all of his postings were the usual nice guy stuff. But now? Geesh. Part of the reason I hope Ellie asks him his opinion on Vitali again.... I mean, no good, evil Edomite can't have any redeeming quality :)
yea, he was one of the first guys i ever talked to in the business. had like a 90 minute phone conversation with him. now its just about how white people murder everyone, yet black people get blamed, and stuff like that. he still is willing to engage people with different ideas, and is friendly, but wont possibly consider the idea that white people are not evil and that black people cannot be blamed for a single thing. ever.

that said, its strange because i cant help but like the guy. i just had to stop reading his posts

Vitali in his prime, he took a long layoff due to injury which is why he isn't as accomplished.
But his big accomplishments are his iron chin (proved by taking an uppercut from Lennox Lewis) Wlad on the other hand is said to have a glass chin
Beating Corrie Sanders (Wlad got beat in round 2)
He's got a damn good KO rate as well.

I would add to that, that Wlad was seen as the better boxer, more skilled and some would say hit harder of the two. But Vitali was tougher both physically and mentally.

With a full media tour and build up I think prime Ali runs through every HW that ever lived.

I think both brothers take Frazier’s head off. Foreman KOs Wlad and TKOs Vitali. Ali does enough to win decisions against both.

I feel Steve Cunningham is the same way. Dude only posts about the Bible, flat Earth, and black people being the victim posts.

Really like him as a boxer, and enjoy how he draws/makes his owns comics.. but I dunno about someone in the Navy, piloting millions of dollor ships, thinking the world is flat..

I feel Steve Cunningham is the same way. Dude only posts about the Bible, flat Earth, and black people being the victim posts.

Really like him as a boxer, and enjoy how he draws/makes his owns comics.. but I dunno about someone in the Navy, piloting millions of dollor ships, thinking the world is flat..
yea, he is exactly the same. probably even more so.

yea, he is exactly the same. probably even more so.

Damn, crazy.

You ever meet B-hop? For a long time, I thought he was a Vegan, Muslim. But lately, I have seen him post pics eating fish and beef, among other things.

Boxer personalities outside the ring is very interesting

Back