Lake Monsters and Sea Serpents

yehhhhhhhh nahhhhh theres no long lost dinosaur looking motherfucker out there.

Apparently there's different types. Some are described as having the head of a horse, dog or an otter. People say they can also move incredibly fast in the water.

Can't find the better quality video of this but you can still see something move really fast and the cameraman follows it.

Big difference between the ocean and a lake IMO. Not saying it's impossible, just that there is zero credible proof to make someone lean towards it being real. Feel free to convince us otherwise

Lochs are often defined as being connected to the sea/ocean.

And some landlocked freshwater lakes are absolutely enormous. See the Great Lakes, for example. Where lake freighters travel frequently, and divers speak of enormous eels living close to Nuke plants such as 9 mile.

For some perspective:

That said, to be frank, I don't give a fuck about convincing you or anybody else of anything. Believe what you want.

Last edited:
Big difference between the ocean and a lake IMO. Not saying it's impossible, just that there is zero credible proof to make someone lean towards it being real. Feel free to convince us otherwise

If there was DNA proof we would have known about it already so you're going to have to wait on that.

Sound recording from lake Champlain:

I'm so fuckin sick and tired of the photoshop.

giphy.gif

I love this stuff. There has to be things we don’t know about in our wide world.

Can't forget this one from Turkey.

Last edited:
Especially the videos from America, I just don't believe that one of these guys wouldn't grab his rifle and plug one of these things if they were real.

All lake monsters are elephants swimming underwater, they like messing with people. I mean, look at the trollish expression on his face
4992FE7A00000578-0-image-a-11_1519579152501.jpg

Its probably tj dillshaw. Leave him alone

Especially the videos from America, I just don't believe that one of these guys wouldn't grab his rifle and plug one of these things if they were real.

Not everyone brings their rifle when they go to the lake or when they go boating.

Also it's illegal to harm these creatures.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_River_Monster

Although reported in the press as a "monster", it is reported to be deeply loved by neighborhood residents near this portion of the White River, and the monster is referred to locally as "Whitey".

In 1973, the Arkansas State Legislature signed into law a bill by state Senator Robert Harvey, creating the White River Monster Refuge along the White River. The area is located between “the southern point on the river known as Old Grand Glaize and a northern point on White River known as Rosie.” It is illegal to harm the monster inside the refuge

<{danayeah}>

http://mysteriousuniverse.org/2016/01/protected-cryptids-even-though-they-shouldnt-be/
  • Vermont, and New York both passed resolutions in the 1980s to make it illegal to harm Champ, a serpent-like monster in Lake Champlain.
  • The Arkansas State Senate passed a resolution in 1973 declaring a section of the White River a refuge for Whitey, a 12-foot-long, five-foot-wide monster with the face of a catfish.

Inb4 people who've never bothered to look into the phenomena for themselves, tell you you're a fool for believing any of it possible because their science overlords haven't confirmed it yet.

Meanwhile, less than 5% of our oceans have even been explored, and there are video taped images of supposed sleeper sharks of enormous size we didn't even think possible - never to have been caught on tape ever again; so it's not even confirmed.

hqdefault.jpg

But yea, we've seen it all and no undiscovered species of large size could possibly be out there.

<puh-lease75>

LOL I knew BearGrounds would quickly show up to tell all the doubters of some of these cartoonishly fake youtube videos how dumb they are. We just gotta open our minds to the photoshop, right BearGrounds?

Great point about the ocean in this thread about LAKES by the way BG. Solid analysis as always.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Its all me....i like to skinny dip, keep forgetting bout mr anaconda

LOL I knew BearGrounds would quickly show up to tell all the doubters of some of these cartoonishly fake youtube videos how dumb they are. We just gotta open our minds to the photoshop, right BearGrounds?

Great point about the ocean in this thread about LAKES by the way BG. Solid analysis as always.

<{Heymansnicker}>

Back