Lady w/ F--k Trump sticker Arrested

I wouldn't know because I've never been on twitter before. Like wouldn't you actually have to follow him to see his shit?

Also I don't watch the news because it's so full of shit. All about getting reactions out of people.
I don't have cable either but his more outrageous tweets get reported widely , telling people to just ignore what a president does on a political forum is a bit off the mark though

You have some hypocrisy going on in this mess of a post.

You can't say "I don't think profane bumper stickers should be allowed" only to turn around and object to the idea of someone regulating words.

Pull yourself together.

I clearly responded and then changed my mind. It really wasn't that hard to follow, pull yourself together.

I clearly responded and then changed my mind. It really wasn't that hard to follow, pull yourself together.

Nah, I'm consistent enough not to edit posts to contradict myself.

So, did you previously feel like language should be legislated and decided very shortly thereafter that it was a poor opinion? If so, what changed your mind?

Nah, I'm consistent enough not to edit posts to contradict myself.

I'm not sure why you decided to hop into this thread being rude, I'm not typically a rude poster. But bragging about how consistent you are is not really where you want to take this conversation.

So, did you previously feel like language should be legislated and decided very shortly thereafter that it was a poor opinion? If so, what changed your mind?

Language already is legislated. Here is some reading for you:

http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/remember-profanity-isnt-always-protected-speech/

The question was not, "Should language be legislated?" since the answer to that is that it already is to some extent. There are things you cannot say in public, there are words you cannot put on your license plate, there are songs they will not play on the radio, etc.

My initial reaction was that driving around with a massive profane sign on your car that says, "Fuck Trump, and FUCK YOU for voting for him," should warrant a fine since that certainly seems aggressively profane. I said the idea of being arrested for it was way overboard though.

After further consideration, I decided that I didn't really feel that the law should go there. I changed my mind after really thinking about it for a few minutes. It was not a big deal to anybody except for you, people responded respectfully to my initial indecisiveness. I did not hide the fact that I changed my mind, I did not hide my original post, I owned the original post and added to it.

We should all make those. Are those stickers for sale anywhere?

Imagine if every other car/truck had them. Pressure would be unbearable and Tumpski would have to resign.

Last edited:
I'm not sure why you decided to hop into this thread being rude, I'm not typically a rude poster. But bragging about how consistent you are is not really where you want to take this conversation.

Language already is legislated. Here is some reading for you:

http://www.firstamendmentcenter.org/remember-profanity-isnt-always-protected-speech/

The question was not, "Should language be legislated?" since the answer to that is that it already is to some extent. There are things you cannot say in public, there are words you cannot put on your license plate, there are songs they will not play on the radio, etc.

My initial reaction was that driving around with a massive profane sign on your car that says, "Fuck Trump, and FUCK YOU for voting for him," should warrant a fine since that certainly seems aggressively profane. I said the idea of being arrested for it was way overboard though.

After further consideration, I decided that I didn't really feel that the law should go there. I changed my mind after really thinking about it for a few minutes. It was not a big deal to anybody except for you, people responded respectfully to my initial indecisiveness. I did not hide the fact that I changed my mind, I did not hide my original post, I owned the original post and added to it.

None of the link you posted actually legislates speech. It legislates the contextual dangers of certain types of speech. There is a difference between "I will kill you" and "I wouldn't care if you died". One has the context of a violent threat. The violent threat is illegal, but no individual word is.

I do apologize if I came off as inherently rude. Your post, along with it's edits struck me out immediately. That's my bad.

None of the link you posted actually legislates speech. It legislates the contextual dangers of certain types of speech. There is a difference between "I will kill you" and "I wouldn't care if you died". One has the context of a violent threat. The violent threat is illegal, but no individual word is.

True, but that's where my mind initially went. My mind initially went to the idea that if you request a vanity plate that has profanity they will deny it, so they are at least controlling what language can be on your plate. Then the fact that "Fuck you!" is not a threat, but it's certainly aggressive. I changed my mind when I gave it more thought.

I do apologize if I came off as inherently rude. Your post, along with it's edits struck me out immediately. That's my bad.

It's all good.

Shouldn't someone with a warrant try to bring as little of attention to themselves as possible, especially when driving?

Her opinion has been made far more important than it actually is or ever was.

You could be a heinous child abuser, but if you're caught while in the act of a #resist Trump moment, you'll get glorified by the media.

This bitch is a welfare queen fraudster. This person hating the president should make the president look good. Not the other way around.

The Media needs to stop glorifying these assholes.

I don't care about the Fuck Trump thing. It should be her right to do so. I'm more libertarian on that matter. Mind you, if there's the swearing ordinance in your area. Be sure to follow it. Especially if you're dumb enough to have an outstanding felony warrant against you.

Last edited:
You could be a heinous child abuser, but if you're caught while in the act of a #resist Trump moment, you'll get glorified by the media.

This bitch is a welfare queen fraudster. This person hating the president makes the president look good. Not the other way around.

The Media needs to stop glorifying these assholes.

Agreed.

I'm sure they probably have laws against profanity on your vehicle and the Sheriff is also an idiot Trump supporter so his feelings were hurt on top of that.
tenor.gif

According to the article, she was wanted for fraud, not for the bumper sticker.

The bumper sticker put her in the public eye, which is how hey identified her.

But yes. Try to blame it on Trump voters.

Back