Ladies & Gentlemen, we interrupt this marriage to bring you the new SDL FF season

Status
Not open for further replies.
A truly smart person would never say that he is actually quite intelligent. And that's your lesson for today.

banner.jpg

FUCK BEING HUMBLE

when you pass out ?!
<Moyes5> ... and tomorrow you go again ?!

{<jordan}

Yes :) ... the perfect time to train. When the day is hotter, when its harder.
The pubs, bars and discos here are open till about 6am, some later, the so called after-hours. So we are mostly night drinkers.
We go again

cooking/drinking/standing around outside at like 5am unti lthe game starts (noon/330/8pm). a lot more complicated than that but thats basically it, u do keg stands/shotgun beers/do a bunch of random shit and try not to apss out/get arrested before the game.

in muni lot for a browns game i saw a girl legit pass out and hsit herself in one fluid motion, it was amazing
Sounds delightful

Guys I'm retiring as a winner

Morata getting benched for a guy who was on loan at Granada last year

Still gonna win that golden boot though according to Real fans brexit.jpg

@FadeLess

"My friend, there will be stumbling blocks in life. There will be people waiting to put you down. There will be obstacles ready to knock you into next week. But ultimately we don't lie down and take them - we rise above it, come back strong and WE GO AGAIN" - Sir @Bubzeh - 03/08/2017

@FadeLess

"My friend, there will be stumbling blocks in life. There will be people waiting to put you down. There will be obstacles ready to knock you into next week. But ultimately we don't lie down and take them - we rise above it, come back strong and WE GO AGAIN" - Sir @Bubzeh - 03/08/2017

YES BROTHER!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back