Ladies & Gentlemen, we interrupt this marriage to bring you the new SDL FF season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn @Tules has a good team

there are levels to this

Wenger_Knows_Best.png

I use words like 'fass' and 'innit' but I'm actually quite intelligent. Swear down.

2/2 in picking results.

Knew pool wouldn't get the points, big clubs pull through

Whats up lad? How you doin? Been a minute
Trolling the heavies but pl is back so trolling the shit clubs like pool.

In all seriousness just gotta fix some personal things up but hopefully will post more often.

Literally can not blame the ref for no call. That's what var is needed for.
i have to agree, but the origin of var broadcasting can be an issue.
For example here in Portugal, var is already having problems cause in the recent Benfica game, transmited by the BenficaTV, a goal was wrongly judged cause BenficaTV purposely manipulated the vídeo sample and angles, with the clear intention of benefiting Benfica in that play. It has been the scandal of the 1st fixture so far here, go figure.
{<hhh]

All jokes aside, @Tules has a legit really good team. If Youvee and Blokey are barca/real he will be their Atletico from 2014. :eek:

Trolling the heavies but pl is back so trolling the shit clubs like pool.

In all seriousness just gotta fix some personal things up but hopefully will post more often.
Yea, now's a good time to troll the heavies since there isnt an event for a month(fuck you ufc)

Glad to see you brother. Hope all is well in your personal life man. People are getting crazier/shittier every year it seems. It's why i just kick it with my small group of friends/close family/cats!

there are levels to this

Wenger_Knows_Best.png

I use words like 'fass' and 'innit' but I'm actually quite intelligent. Swear down.

A truly smart person would never say that he is actually quite intelligent. And that's your lesson for today.

banner.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back