Ladies & Gentlemen, we interrupt this marriage to bring you the new SDL FF season v.1

Who wins 2018-19 SDL

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
38878144_998162070389388_4327712040765358080_n.jpg
would I be out of order to think, anyone of them could beat the shit out of you buddy <{chips}> <{coachie}>

Everton gonna finish in a top 6 spot.

Y'all heard it here first.
You think?

I dont believe Jagielka shudda been red carded yesterday. Very harsh red. Unfair for me to judge them too harshly, considering they played half the match with 10 men, but they lacked creativity, imo. Walcott was worthless. Richarlison & Tosun are going to need more support than just Gylfi..

I think Leicester looked a stronger side top to bottom. Their midfield was well balanced. Adrien Silva looked excellent & Vardy is going to love Maddison. Chilwell looked legit too but i want to see him up against a better defensive unit than Darmian/Mata before giving him too much praise.

would I be out of order to think, anyone of them could beat the shit out of you buddy <{chips}> <{coachie}>

i wanna take on the fatty

it'll be close but i think I could have him

@CryptKeeper got my Amazon Fire Stick, Kodi installed with placenta and all the sports channels. Life is good.

Btw, do you use a VPN?
ive got an Amazon fire sick but i dont think we can cut the cord & load sports channels individually.

Have to get NBCSN from a cable provider. They dont even load their televised prem games onto their NBC Gold internet platform which they charge $50 for a season pass to watch all the non televised games.

Glad Pogba put Mourinho on notice

Bodes well for the team.

clean shaving my shit beard today

then fully shaving my head on both the sides and back on wednesday or so

then i'll let it all marinate by the time I'm back for uni

I'll be CRISPY.

@Rawex

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back