Lab-grown BABIES? Scientists create human egg cells from blood in breakthrough

Time to nuke Japan again.

This. Rip is always right on these things, like how gay marriage led to a nationwide push for animal marriage.

A man can cut off his dick and win Woman of the Year, but you are scoffing at animal marriage?

Is there any actual specific objections to this? Or just the usual science is bad crowd fear mongering.

I would have loved to have been born without the potential to be near sighted. I feel like more and more people are walking around with the need for corrective vision, genetic likelihood to be diabetic, and all sorts of other undesirable genetic outcomes. I'm all for this stuff.

A man can cut off his dick and win Woman of the Year, but you are scoffing at animal marriage?

Yes, yes I am. Do you have a problem with that, considering people aren't marrying animals? Or is this an issue close to your heart?

Who could be against animal marriage and why?

dumb-dog-wedding-1-1.jpg

wedding-day-new-0201.jpg

dog-wedding-blog.jpg

images

zw_267a_lowres.jpg

images

dog-weddings--1427971567.png

Because once you open the door, you have to open the door to everyone and the gay animals will want to get married.

Given Japan's declining birth rate and unwillingness to become a mishmash of dissimilar peoples through replacement immigration policies, it could be the case that human cloning or something like that would be on the table as a long term objective.

Is there any actual specific objections to this? Or just the usual science is bad crowd fear mongering.
Well our local religious nut chimed in with the below.

Those probably won't be human souls inhabiting those bodies. Just sayin...

Which I assume he means that since they were not conceived according to his gods plan they are demons or other.

Which I assume he means that since they were not conceived according to his gods plan they are demons or other.

Wouldnt this also be part of God's plan? Like everything else technically

Wouldnt this also be part of God's plan? Like everything else technically
Should be if you believed in an all knowing omnipotent god. He would be responsible for everything including the most despicable stuff.

Demons need vessels to operate in the realm whether it be a human, animal, object, whatever. That's why there's a such thing as demon possession.

Typically a soul is already inhabiting a body. But when that soul relinquishes control of his consciousness and his faculties then they open the door to being possessed. That's why music and mindless entertainment can be so dangerous. They induce people into a trance like state that makes them vulnerable to having their faculties taken over.

Well when you creates a living being that's vacant of any soul or Godly breath of life then they will be inhabited by demons.

China, "Hold our beer, Round Eye".

They have been doing this for decades. Its cheaper the way they do it also rather than lab growing it. Nobody is going to miss mr chan in xianang out of a population of 2 billion ish; this is also why its hard to find real anatomy skeletons as they used to dig up graves or kill randoms and sell to us here in america/europe.

Step 1: Clone physically perfect human beings.

Step 2: Develop the technology to transfer a person's consciousness into a clone.

Step 3: "Fuck you, God! I'm immortal now!":D

They have been doing this for decades. Its cheaper the way they do it also rather than lab growing it. Nobody is going to miss mr chan in xianang out of a population of 2 billion ish; this is also why its hard to find real anatomy skeletons as they used to dig up graves or kill randoms and sell to us here in america/europe.

Might just be an urban legend, but the story goes the PLA set up a special, "hospital" to carry out organ harvesting. Everyone from the surgeons to the porters was a PLA soldier.

Demons need vessels to operate in the realm whether it be a human, animal, object, whatever. That's why there's a such thing as demon possession.

Typically a soul is already inhabiting a body. But when that soul relinquishes control of his consciousness and his faculties then they open the door to being possessed. That's why music and mindless entertainment can be so dangerous. They induce people into a trance like state that makes them vulnerable to having their faculties taken over.

Well when you creates a living being that's vacant of any soul or Godly breath of life then they will be inhabited by demons.

I find it odd how Satan, as I was told by religious authorities, goes after the more faithful folks, not the unbelievers, more often. It's also weird how the only people supremely worried about demons are the ones who already believe in them....

Cool breakthrough, but nothing surprising to me. I always figured they'd be able to accomplish this one day.

Might just be an urban legend, but the story goes the PLA set up a special, "hospital" to carry out organ harvesting. Everyone from the surgeons to the porters was a PLA soldier.

Not sure if verified but i dont find a lot of things too forlorn with everything that goes on. If you can think of it, someone is probably doing it.

Back