L-O-L! Fess up, how many of you suffer from "True Forced Loneliness"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
for the love of god, will somebody please explain to me why his shirt looks like that? it's like a person's head on top of a fucking fridge, it doesn't look like his body at all.

because he is literally over 500 pounds. That amount of mass occupies a hell of a lot of space. he's not even wearing a shirt, that's two king sized bed sheets sewn together.

Simple fat displacement.

Try squeezing a titty, and notice the fat goes to another area of the breast..

Shea right, you wouldn't know a breast from a football because you've never touched either one.

YOU'RE THE GUY IN THE VIDEOS!!121

He is saying that girls only like guys who look good. Well thanks captain obvious, I feel bad that he can't get a girl but we all know girls are shallow fucking bitches. Treat a girl like dirt and she will stick to you like mud. Girls also love assholes, and anyone who is an attention whore. Thats just how it has been since elementary school, who cares, learn to fight and kick their ass and laugh in their face as they are on the floor with blood all over that popped collar shirt while you walk out with your T-Shirt and Jeans!!! Fuck bitches rape ho's!

LOL if you type in 'true force loneliness' on google the first thing that comes up is this thread.

BTW someone talk about the last twenty seconds of the last vid I posted. I thought he was gonna start turning green.

Shea right, you wouldn't know a breast from a football because you've never touched either one.

YOU'RE THE GUY IN THE VIDEOS!!121

Busted...............

*goes into hiding because true identity has been revealed*

LOL if you type in 'true force loneliness' on google the first thing that comes up is this thread.

BTW someone talk about the last twenty seconds of the last vid I posted. I thought he was gonna start turning green.

i left him another comment on that video. though i toned it down a bit. seeing his eyes well up made me laugh

Lol the guy in glasses was creepy as hell. He's the type of person that would track you down and try to set your house on fire over an online comment.

What about an A size cup?

If having sex with men is your thing, *in best Seinfeld voice* not that theres anything wrong with that, do your thing home boy. Cant say that its my gig, but live your life to the fullest :icon_chee

Dwayne is really going to cry when he see's todays latest comments on his video. Probably eat a box of donuts in anger.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back