News KZ was up on the cards

KZ isn't the smartest guy. I was rooting for him, but I'm glad he got KO'd for doing something so foolish.

Yair gets to join the elite crowd of fighters who beat much better fighters with a single fluke shot.

Good for him.
Not sure how you came to the conclusion that zombie is a “much better fighter” after such a close war. It was a damn good fight with both guys having their moments.

“He was winning until he lost” is a completely valid observation. No one is trying to dismiss the KO by saying that. Helax.

Rewatch.....

He landed the Right hand at will doing the same thing all night. YAIR knew this and decided to risk taking a lead uppercut in exchange for a hail merry

Rewatch what? Did KZ not wrecklessly charge forward?

Not sure how you came to the conclusion that zombie is a “much better fighter” after such a close war. It was a damn good fight with both guys having their moments.

"Close"?

I disagree. The commentators were slurping Yair who was being pretty soundly out struck for most of the fight. Watch it again. Yair threw a lot of shit, landed some of it, but mostly whiffed and ate shots.

"Close"?

I disagree. The commentators were slurping Yair who was being pretty soundly out struck for most of the fight. Watch it again. Yair threw a lot of shit, landed some of it, but mostly whiffed and ate shots.
You’re right, fight wasn’t close...ref should have waived it off after the first.

"Close"?

You’re right, fight wasn’t close...ref should have waived it off after the first.

UFC better hook KZ up

Otherwise until the end of time any fighter they ever pull that "we pay to be exciting not to win" shit on will throw this fight in their face

I think they probably will though

Zombie was definitely winning the fight, and undeniably is the better fighter, but kudos to yair for getting the job done when the chips were down.

Back