News KZ was up on the cards

<WellThere>

10 seconds away from victory
Tuff

Edit: *1 seconds i'm told

And he was winning the last round before Yair landed his winning lottery ticket-lightning strike-unicorn-what did I just do-why is he lying on the ground-reverse backward chickenwing uppercut elbow.

I had it 38-38 going into R5.

Didn't say you did, but with the amount of crying I'm seeing on these threads, it's hard to tell who's trying to take away from Yair's win, this could help their cause as lost as it is.
I'm definitely not taking away from Yair's performance
50/50 fight until the finish imo
I couldn't call it
Just think the official scorecard makes the context of the finish more interesting
From marginally losing a fight on the score cards to winning by KO

Ahhh, the classic "He was winning until he lost" card, it doesn't matter if he was winning, he got slept cold.
While I would usually agree with you but with 1 second left I think it's kind of relevant in this case. Literally snatching victory from the jaws of defeat in spectacular fashion. We as fans are the real winners here though I do feel a little bad for KZ being that close to a win in his long awaited return.

Who's your fan? Lmao.

People had this fight split so people want to know the score card, you were probably one of the Conor gobblers that kept bringing up how Conor won a round against khabib.

Lol, since I have Conor in my profile pic you automatically assume I was being ignorant as to the fact Conor got dominated.

I saw the fight live wise guy, I didn't make excuses, and gave Khabib his due in the threads, but I know your bitter ass won't believe me or find the threads, it's much better to keep going with ignorant disdain towards someone you know nothing about huh?

Get some facts and come back and see me ya damn amateur.

Sorry your braindead hero charged forward into an elbow in a fighting he was winning, with 2 seconds left.

Fight was too close to call. He had to be aggressive and ran into a freak elbow.

Official cards had KZ up.

Drs7TWsUwAEvewt.jpg
And the only round they all agreed on was the 4th.

The cards just prove KZ wins the award for dumbest move ever. From the stupid premature celebration to runnung in facefirst practically begging to be KOd.

I was rooting for him but give props to Yair for coming up bigtime.

Lol, since I have Conor in my profile pic you automatically assume I was being ignorant as to the fact Conor got dominated.

I saw the fight live wise guy, I didn't make excuses, and gave Khabib his due in the threads, but I know your bitter ass won't believe me or find the threads, it's much better to keep going with ignorant disdain towards someone you know nothing about huh?

Get some facts and come back and see me ya damn amateur.
So easy to trigger.

Thanks lmao.

I'm definitely not taking away from Yair's performance
50/50 fight until the finish imo
I couldn't call it
Just think the official scorecard makes the context of the finish more interesting
From marginally losing a fight on the score cards to winning by KO

Like I said, I never said you were on their side, it does make it interesting, but a lot of people with these weird coping mechanisms are using everything they can to take away from Yair's victory.

"It was a fluke"
"He was winning until he lost"
"He cheated"

I mean you can't lie, it's pretty pathetic, and people are all of a sudden forgetting that Yair took this fight on short notice, but nobody will mention it because it doesn't suit the narrative people are looking for.

Calling a guy brain dead for getting hit with a never before landed KO in the UFC is pretty shitty if you

He used perfect movement on that combo and exited to the weak side.

He literally blatantly charged directly forward against an opponent who was covering up, backing up and clearly attempting to bait him into a counter strike opportunity. Odds weren't great, but charging in with all of that momentum was fucking stupid.

So easy to trigger.

Thanks lmao.

Whatever makes you feel like you won the debate dude, you claim I'm the clown, but make random and baseless assumptions, and than your only rebuttal is I'm "Triggered"

26,000 messages over 25,000 likes means you do a lot more talking out of your ass than I do.

That's what you get for being huggy buddy with your opponent when you aren't Cowboy.

He literally blatantly charged directly forward against an opponent who was covering up, backing up and clearly attempting to bait him into a counter strike opportunity. Odds weren't great, but charging in with all of that momentum was fucking stupid.

Rewatch.....

He landed the Right hand at will doing the same thing all night. YAIR knew this and decided to risk taking a lead uppercut in exchange for a hail merry

You sound pleasant. He was pointing out how clutch it was of Yiar and how he literally was 1 second away.

Read our replies lol. I didn't know it took this much people to defend an adult capable of defending himself on an internet thread. Let me and him hash out our discussion, I don't need your third wheel opinion, I haven't been rude to the guy in any one of my replies, so you're pulling that statement out of your ass.

Fully aware of those with an agenda, bud.

Bunch of known trolls.

Dope ass fight
Crazy finish
Zombie couldn’t secure the bag
Yair clutch
Thass eeet mane

Yair gets to join the elite crowd of fighters who beat much better fighters with a single fluke shot.

Good for him.

Back