Elections Kyrsten KO McSally [Republicans Squeal Fraud]

Even if "gerrymandering" were proven to be true, the process of defining districts is not illegal.

There's no crime there.
Illegal doesn't have to equate to criminal.

For a man in a position as powerful as the President to make sweeping accusations of voter fraud he better have irrefutable evidence to support it. Otherwise, it is just an incredibly irresponsible and reckless thing to do.

He does the incredible and reckless on the daily though.

If they find even ONE ballot with signatures that don't match that will be PROOF enough for the president and his cultists.

"Non-Citizens Voting In Texas? "We Got Tons Of Them" Admits Polling Official On Undercover Veritas Video"
"A new video from James O'Keefe's Project Veritas shows a Texas poll worker admitting that "tons" of non-citizens have been voting.

The video features an undercover Veritas operative asking whether or not her non-citizen boyfriend can vote in Tuesday's midterm election."
tons%20of%20daca.png

"One poll worker, Deborah Brooks-Wims tells the operative "If he has his ID that's all he needs. If he's registered."

"It doesn't matter that he's not a citizen?" asks the Veritas journalist. "No! No...."
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...-tons-them-admits-polling-official-undercover
ROFL Project Veritas
images

lmao

This post-election has been absolutely shameless. What a lawless and stupid political party these Republicans have become.
I frequent a sports messageboard and you just sound exactly like some angry 49ers fan. This is what partisans sound like all the time. They’re loyal members. They don’t understand objectivity. They understand looking down upon the world is if it’s there only for their vision to be realized.

I frequent a sports messageboard and you just sound exactly like some angry 49ers fan. This is what partisans sound like all the time. They’re loyal members. They don’t understand objectivity. They understand looking down upon the world is if it’s there only for their vision to be realized.
On the other hand, I have literally no idea who you are.

^ Throws out a few random insults, and then talks about Florida when the thread was about Arizona.
Its about voter fraud. Neither post he quoted specified Arizona, specifically.

Its about voter fraud. Neither post he quoted specified Arizona, specifically.
Don't defend a terrible post like that. Read my post (the one he quoted and called me an idiot), and then read his. Mine was measured and reasonable, his was not even on topic.

On the other hand, I have literally no idea who you are.
A message doesn’t need to have a known sender for you to read and comprehend it. We are on a messageboard here! Such a weak attempt at dismissal. You’re better off just ignoring instead of responding like a coward.

A message doesn’t need to have a known sender for you to read and comprehend it. We are on a messageboard here! Such a weak attempt at dismissal. You’re better off just ignoring instead of responding like a coward.
What's in it for me? This seems like it's all tuned to benefit you. First you rando-never-seen-ya insult me without substance, like I'm some kind of Twitter celebrity, then you complain that I'm a coward for not taking you seriously. From my point of view, this is what you're doing:

Prediction time

McSally will still win after all counties are counted

Trump and the RIght Wing posters will look foolish attacking AZ

The Media and Left Wing posters will look foolish for thinking Sinema has it in the bag and do not understand why she pulled ahead temporarily

What's in it for me? This seems like it's all tuned to benefit you. First you rando-never-seen-ya insult me without substance, like I'm some kind of Twitter celebrity, then you complain that I'm a coward for not taking you seriously. From my point of view, this is what you're doing:

Anything can be twisted to look in your favor. Congrats on the exercise in self-delusion. At the end of the day you’re still trying to establish the identity of a commentor as if it pertains to the quality of the message. Rephrase that however suits you.

"Non-Citizens Voting In Texas? "We Got Tons Of Them" Admits Polling Official On Undercover Veritas Video"
"A new video from James O'Keefe's Project Veritas shows a Texas poll worker admitting that "tons" of non-citizens have been voting.

The video features an undercover Veritas operative asking whether or not her non-citizen boyfriend can vote in Tuesday's midterm election."
tons%20of%20daca.png

"One poll worker, Deborah Brooks-Wims tells the operative "If he has his ID that's all he needs. If he's registered."

"It doesn't matter that he's not a citizen?" asks the Veritas journalist. "No! No...."
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018...-tons-them-admits-polling-official-undercover

https://www.brennancenter.org/publication/noncitizen-voting-missing-millions

"improper noncitizen votes accounted for 0.0001 percent of votes"

Voter fraud isn't an issue in elections, but you know what is? Electoral fraud, like what happened in Georgia.

None of the studies done on voter fraud show it's a problem like conservatives try to make it seem.

Are you slow?

Anything to not admit that the people you want to represent the country lost, and don't really have anything to offer but Trump chants. I guess if I had nothing to think, I would not want to admit that the people I agree with have nothing to say.

Back