Elections Kyrsten KO McSally [Republicans Squeal Fraud]

NoDak

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Oh.

https://www.azcentral.com/amp/1942637002

President Donald Trump and Republicans in Arizona and nationally are stoking claims of deliberate election fraud in the state's U.S. Senate race as Martha McSally and Kyrsten Sinema await results of a vote that could swing in either's favor.

The tight race has left Republicans in jeopardy of losing a Senate seat in the state for the first time in 30 years.

Though McSally held a lead in early vote totals, the tally flipped in Sinema's favor Thursday night. Updated early results Friday morning kept Sinema with a 9,000-plus advantage, but an estimated 400,000 ballots remained to be counted.

"Just out — in Arizona, SIGNATURES DON'T MATCH," Trump posted on Twitter Friday afternoon. "Electoral corruption — Call for a new Election? We must protect our Democracy!"

Earlier, Trump told reporters it was "interesting" that the extended vote-counting "always seems to go the way of the Democrats."

"Now, in Arizona, all of a sudden, out of the wilderness, they find a lot of votes," Trump said. "And she's — the other candidate — is just winning by a hair."

McSally, Sinema and their allies poured tens of millions of dollars into advertising to help lock down the seat. Although Republicans maintained control of the Senate in this week's midterm elections, any seat picked up by a Democrat would eat into their narrow margin.

On Friday morning, the Arizona Republican Party accused Maricopa County Recorder Adrian Fontes of "premeditated destruction of evidence" after "voting irregularities" in the election.

KDot.png

Last edited:
lmao

This post-election has been absolutely shameless. What a lawless and stupid political party these Republicans have become.

For a man in a position as powerful as the President to make sweeping accusations of voter fraud he better have irrefutable evidence to support it. Otherwise, it is just an incredibly irresponsible and reckless thing to do.

A real uniter, this guy.

I'll have to see what the facts are first before I decide. Which we may not know right away.

For a man in a position as powerful as the President to make sweeping accusations of voter fraud he better have irrefutable evidence to support it. Otherwise, it is just an incredibly irresponsible and reckless thing to do.

Come on. Trump knows how important the office is and would never just throw out a serious allegation without doing some serious research and making sure he has all his ducks in a row.

Arizona is going to have a Democratic Senator.

Republicans are shameless. Democrats have never spent multiple election cycles claiming theft on the vote

He's a chronic liar. This is just another thing he's pulling out of his ass.

Only in murica.....

And other 3rd world countries

Just as I leave.

I was going to go back home after I'm done with my grad work, but there's so much in the pipeline and too many opportunities on the horizon, it's quickly transforming from backwater call center hub to budding tech hotbed, especially Chandler and Tempe. GOP is (probably) done here soon, last legs.

Back