Kyrie Irving believes the Earth is flat

i mean, you can see a spherical moon in the sky early enough in the day... just look up i guess.

i mean, you can see a spherical moon in the sky early enough in the day... just look up i guess.

Are you thinking about the crescent moon, which is the result of the shadow of the earth projecting onto the moon? That's actually the simplest proof that the earth is not flat.

So over the weekend I actually watched a couple of these 'flat Earth' videos online and went to a couple of their websites. LMAO. I weep for the world. People will convince themselves of anything they want to believe. It's got to be the only way to even get through one of these videos without hysterically laughing.

Do you have proof that the Earth is a ball?
<9>

I wonder can you prove that the Earth is curved?
{<doc}

I don't know if D-rose is dumb or not but Kyrie definitely isn't he realizes the truth. Do you have any proof that the Earth is a ball?
<{MingNope}>

Here's a weather balloon that's over 100,000 feet high and still no curvature.

Take note of the hot spot of the sun. How is this possible if the sun is 93 million miles away?

{<jordan}

I agree he didn't learn much. Duke is still teaching that ball Earth nonsense. I wonder do you have any proofs of a ball Earth?
<BronTroll1>

There is no "edge" of the Earth to fall off of in the flat Earth model. Do you want to see a flat Earth documentary to learn more about the REAL truth? I can link you one.
<1>

He's not trolling. He'll probably be forced to back track out of the media blitz and insults that will be slung his way. Have you seen a flat Earth documentary? I can link you one.
<Kobe213>

It's called gravity mother fuckers, learn it.

So over the weekend I actually watched a couple of these 'flat Earth' videos online and went to a couple of their websites. LMAO. I weep for the world. People will convince themselves of anything they want to believe. It's got to be the only way to even get through one of these videos without hysterically laughing.
What do you find hard to believe about flat Earth?

What does gravity prove?

Well how do you think planets formed?

How about this, I have a question for you...

Why?

Why are scientists/government spending billions of dollars to hide the fact that the Earth is flat.

img_2769.jpg

img_2766.jpg

Don't forget these old giant tree trunks from past civilizations! Nail meet coffin.

We never see one side of the moon, it's called the dark side of the moon. So how can you prove the moon is a ball if none of us have even seen the other side?

Well how do you think planets formed?

How about this, I have a question for you...

Why?

Why are scientists/government spending billions of dollars to hide the fact that the Earth is flat.
You didn't answer my question you just asked me a question. What does gravity prove?

We never see one side of the moon, it's called the dark side of the moon. So how can you prove the moon is a ball if none of us have even seen the other side?

So just how flat IS the Earth? Like, how long to dig straight through?

You didn't answer my question you just asked me a question. What does gravity prove?

Well gravity proves a lot, you know...math. The size of things that keep other things in their gravitational pull.

I know a fat guy in a fedora talking over random pictures on youtube didn't teach me that, but I can assure you...it's just as legit.

the fact that it is uniform along the earth's surface is damning evidence of a "spherical" earth (it's actually slightly flatter at the poles). The earth cannot be a disk of uniform thickness, it's density or thickness would have to vary or the earth would have to be insanely large with us only ever visiting a minute central region.

Give up your inane shit-show.

Last edited:

Several lunar capsules have orbited the moon. The Luna 3 from the USSR landed on the 'dark side of the moon' in 1960 IIRC.

Of course you are probably going to say that all of these lunar manned/unmanned missions were faked and it's all a grand conspiracy taking place over 60yrs involving the US, USSR, european space agency, India, China, and Japan - LMAO!

There is no "edge" of the Earth to fall off of in the flat Earth model. Do you want to see a flat Earth documentary to learn more about the REAL truth? I can link you one.

could you please link one? i am interested in learning more

i favor the round earth theory but the jury is still out. nobody knows for certain

What do you find hard to believe about flat Earth?
LMAO. Really? Besides none of the models for it working at all to explain our experienced world? Or the fact that they involve the most convoluted architecture of the world possible (and still don't work, how long is a flight from Sydney to Johannesburg)? Or that the conspiracy would have to be over 2,500 years old with millions of people from literally every part of the planet staying true to the lie? And for what exactly? Or how about, I've approached land from the ocean many, many times?

Last edited:
Vegas is right on the edge of Earth, because everything that happens in Vegas stays in Vegas...

or it falls off the Earth.

Back