Kyrie Irving believes the Earth is flat

No he doesn't, I just read that he was making a political statement and it's hilarious that people still question this. He said some people just don't wanna believe facts and make up their own truths.

Get him and Bravo on the podcast ASAP.

Seriously how the fuck does a dude who flies all the time honestly think that? You can see the curvature of the Earth.

U see curvature from 35k feet? No...
Even at 120k feet you see no curvature.

All I know is I watched a doc on a guy that hot air ballooned around the world. He said he was sure it is round, and that you can smell India even thousands of feet up.
sreejith-ravi-facebook_647_090216095633_090216104854.jpg

He's probably trolling. He's gotta be.

Wow. The organization should sit down with him and explain they don't wanna be known as the team paying a retard millions of $. That's NY's thing.
I wonder can you prove that the Earth is curved?

Congratulations D Rose. You are no longer the dumbest Point Guard in the NBA.
I don't know if D-rose is dumb or not but Kyrie definitely isn't he realizes the truth. Do you have any proof that the Earth is a ball?

Get him and Bravo on the podcast ASAP.

Seriously how the fuck does a dude who flies all the time honestly think that? You can see the curvature of the Earth.
Here's a weather balloon that's over 100,000 feet high and still no curvature.

Take note of the hot spot of the sun. How is this possible if the sun is 93 million miles away?

Apparently Kyrie cut his all-white-wimmin yacht party short cause the yacht was en route to falling off the edge of the earth
There is no "edge" of the Earth to fall off of in the flat Earth model. Do you want to see a flat Earth documentary to learn more about the REAL truth? I can link you one.

He's probably trolling. He's gotta be.
He's not trolling. He'll probably be forced to back track out of the media blitz and insults that will be slung his way. Have you seen a flat Earth documentary? I can link you one.

Back