Kyokushin Karate MMA Fighters

Also, winning =/= not having difficulty, most of these guys were very hittable right up to the end of their careers.

How do I defend myself against such ridiculous claims? Azam and tayski also are never in the thread at the same time and they say the same things and sound the same.

want me to post a picture of myself? lol. this is so ridiculous.

When two accounts appear in such a short amount of time, and they're never on at the same time, then that's certainly fishy. Azam and Tayski have actually argued in the past in threads, and even if I did not know them in person, that would still not be indicative of someone using a sock account, the way this thread had turned however is certainly unusual.

Why am I always looking at this:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 0)
  1. AndyMaBobs
  2. Tayski

Instead of 4 users.

I am not saying you are, and I'm not saying you aren't, what I'm saying is that it certainly looks that way and if you ARE doing that, I'd advise against it.

I fail to see what is difficult to understand about a martial art that only occasionally trains head punches, if at all, depending on your dojo, is lacking in the head punching department when compared to styles that are all about punching someone in the head.

Karate is a bad ass martial art, but it has flaws in the kickboxing department, there's no shame in that, They'd still probably kick my ass, but I don't understand the denial of it being a flaw in the approach to training the art utilises. Even training it on occasion or even a tiny bit every session is not the same as training and game planning around being able to hit someone in the head.

You're exactly right and that's exactly what Azam and I have been trying to say.

You're exactly right and that's exactly what Azam and I have been trying to say.

My issue with his argument is that he is so meandering that it appears that he changes his mind about what he's talking about.

You also both have the same grammatical habit of starting sentences without capital letters.

But they were hittable? They never developed any head movement and got smacked in the face a lot, they still won but there is far more to fights than a win and a loss, if you're a kyokushin analyst then you should be able to recognise that fact.

It is not moving the goal post to argue against a point being made. Hell I'm not even really arguing against you, because I don't have a massive issue with what you're saying, I just think that you have signed up on this forum just to have arguments.

Azam and tayski sound the same, use the same wording and both have been proven to have not been honest about Head punches in the dojo being unheard of. But you are on their side and biased you so assume it of me and not them. This is dumb. I quit. I can't defend myself against conspiracies and you derailed this to hell

I will say you are certainly the most unusual troll I've seen on this forum for the last few months, but not a very good one.

how am i a troll? because i saw people posting stuff I knew wasn't true and tried to post some stats about it and talk about ichegeki in japan? How am i a troll? This is so bizarre and has derailed completely. This was a debate now its a witch hunt

I thought you had given up?

raw

I see. so in fact you are the troll. BTW I see 4 users watching. So what you said isn't even true

I would leave if I wasn't being attacked You trolled and derailed this heavily.

All I did was post my research, and talked about it and now i am a troll, Just arguing for arguing sake (the same can be said of you guys) and a sub account. cool.

Yes, because if you notice, J123 is also now watching the thread. I'm not attacking you, I'm not even saying that you're using a sock account, I was simply stating that if you were its better to stop. I do think you're trolling given your behaviour on the thread before I arrived, but I'd put that aside in future if you didn't act so oddly.

From the get go you were posting falsehoods, such as the dutch revolutionising muay thai and other things that are pretty clearly not true. There is a reason so many people have called you out on this thread thus far. I don't have any personal issue with you, I don't know you, but your behaviour is unusual.

Such as the convenience of this below, after you had been called out on potentially using a sock account:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 0)
  1. Kyokushinanalyst
  2. AndyMaBobs
  3. Karatelurker

I legit see all of us in the tap. But i had my status set to offline before. Insane i have to turn it on to prove that.

I came in and responded to people saying Kyokushin were fish out of water and didn't know what to do with head punches and were lost. I posted my study on the matter and my findings and have dealt with an ever moving goalpost from several people coming at me. My intention was not to troll.

and you even said you don't disagree with me you just think I am here to cause trouble so you wanna push back. If thats the case, Then I say lets end it here respectfully and everyone agree to disagree.

Because that was not my intention. Lets all let the thread die out again then.

I'm willing to let it die. I don't have an issue with you personally, and I don't necessarily disagree with all of your points, but I think you posted a lot of falsehoods while being brand new to sherdog that would certainly raise eyebrows and get peoples backs up. If this was all a misunderstanding, then I do apologise but I hope you can understand why it may seem like a "witch hunt" given the bizarre convenience of it all.

If you're not here to cause trouble then I am sorry, but I don't see a moving goalpost, I think that is just an easy defence to make.

If you want to agree to disagree then I'm game for that, but I hope you understand why people might get the wrong idea assuming that this is a misunderstanding.

I'll be willing to discuss the influence/non-influence of dutch kickboxing on muay thai at another time when we haven't previously been arguing.

im sure kyukoshin would make a good base for striking in mma...those bodyshots are nasty

I never understood body shots, with bare knuckles they hurt the ribs a little with 4oz gloves it's a joke...I can't literally even feel it with 16oz gloves. lol

In our MT gym, guys will sometimes throw a cross down at my chest and aside from opening up the whole side of their face I wonder what they think they are doing. What I try to do is tag them in the face as they are landing that body shot.

I literally have never been hurt by a body shot but that is maybe the result of doing KK for a few years.

You become immune to body shots or leg kicks, the rest...not so good.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back