Kyoji Horiguchi just finished Uncle Creepy in NINE SECONDS (VIDEO)

Uncle Creepy has always been an overrated journeyman who was overhyped just because he fought for the UFC. Im not even a little bit surprised that he got smoked when he went to Japan. The Pride Gods have been hitting hard as of late and I hope they keep it rolling.

Uncle Creepy has always been an overrated journeyman who was overhyped just because he fought for the UFC. Im not even a little bit surprised that he got smoked when he went to Japan. The Pride Gods have been hitting hard as of late and I hope they keep it rolling.
lol you don't have any idea what you're talking about

No it was horrible and I don't like what's his name. Doesn't matter no one watches that bush league shit anyway.
You'd be surprised. 2017 RIZIN NYE event had more ticket sales than most UFC events. Alot of ppl watch RIZIN ppv as well. And the focus for that event was on bantamweights and flyweights. UFC can't hope to ever draw that number with a flyweight or bantamweight headliner.

Considering Uncle Creepy was trying to take down the leg thinking it was Horiguchi, it was a justified stoppage.

He could barely walk back to have corner as well. At first I thought it was a bad stoppage, but then I saw uncle creepy stumbling around and I thought "not the worst stoppage"..

It could have gone on a but bit longer, though.

Hahaha quality shitpost. Love the sarcasm

Yeah, go back to Japan where the competition is easier
U related to ian McAll? Or just a hater? Lol. It's not his fault the UFC didn't give a better deal to horiguchi then what rizin have him.

Yeah, go back to Japan where the competition is easier
Not sure if you're joking, bud, but I'm your huckleberry.

The GP that Horiguchi won was at BW, which obviously isn't his weight class. The GP featured guys that usually fight at higher weight classes, notably Kawajiri, who we know was a LW for the majority of his career. The guy who Horiguchi defeated in the final absolutely murdered Kawajiri, and Horiguchi in turn murdered that guy.

Now Horiguchi wants to take part in a K1 rules GP that Rizin has set for later in the year, which will also feature Nasukawa, who is probably the brightest young kickboxing talent in the world.

Doesn't seem like he's taking easier fights in Japan, seems like he is testing himself and finding success. A testament as to how good this kid actually is.

Not sure if you're joking, bud, but I'm your huckleberry.

The GP that Horiguchi won was at BW, which obviously isn't his weight class. The GP featured guys that usually fight at higher weight classes, notably Kawajiri, who we know was a LW for the majority of his career. The guy who Horiguchi defeated in the final absolutely murdered Kawajiri, and Horiguchi in turn murdered that guy.

Now Horiguchi wants to take part in a K1 rules GP that Rizin has set for later in the year, which will also feature Nasukawa, who is probably the brightest young kickboxing talent in the world.

Doesn't seem like he's taking easier fights in Japan, seems like he is testing himself and finding success. A testament as to how good this kid actually is.
Horiguchi also became both Motoya and Ishiwatari's only unavenged loss in 6-7 years. Not bad opponents at all.

Horiguchi also became both Motoya and Ishiwatari's only unavenged loss in 6-7 years. Not bad opponents at all.
I was mistaken about the final, wasn't I? Ishiwatari was the opponent in the final, right? Makes the whole tourney look better for Horiguchi, imo.

Back