Kyoji Horiguchi Is 8-0 Since Mighty Mouse Destroyed Him

Recent

Paul Kersey Is A Hero
Banned
Reaction score
He has finished his last four opponents.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kyoji_Horiguchi

It's time for the UFC to bring him back. It was a huge mistake to let him leave, and it would be an even bigger mistake to not resign him after a win streak like this. The Flyweight division can not have any credibility without this amazing talent.

I don't know why they let him go in the first place. They rushed him into a title shot because the division is super shallow, he lost and was on a 3 fight streak and they just let him go? I guess he was more valuable in Japan than he was over here.

But yeah I agree bring him back.

I'm sure he's making more money destroying people in Japan and not having to travel that far either. I doubt he comes back anytime soon.

Rizin counts? It's not actual top of the crop fighters.

MM never destroyed him

lol destroyed? okay buddy.

and yeah horiguchi is a fucking beast, could very well be the # 2 FLW in the world, imo he is. i'd favor him over joe b.

MM never destroyed him
He won all five rounds, decisively, then did this at the last second.

LankyIncompleteDwarfrabbit-max-1mb.gif

If you'd prefer 'dominate', then Mighty Mouse dominated him.

He must have asked for more than a $4000 paycheck.

UFC couldn't afford it.

Rizin counts? It's not actual top of the crop fighters.
You could say the same for Bellator, Invicta, and every other org outside the UFC. Rizin actually has some decent fighters if you look beyond the circus acts.

I wouldn’t expect that return anytime soon. He still trains in the states but he’s a featured player for Rizin, is a champ and more than likely makes significantly more money then there is to made in UFC in that division without a belt. Going by his Rizin confessions episode he really wants to help make MMA in Japan a big deal again.

He's not coming back, he's happy at JPN fighting in his home for loyal fans who won't be such dipshits to call him a "midget" or "manlet" while the guy is a warrior and is always exciting to watch.

War Guchi

HoriguchiRizin1.0.jpeg

He's not coming back, he's happy at JPN fighting in his home for loyal fans who won't be such dipshits to call him a "midget" or "manlet" while the guy is a warrior and is always exciting to watch.

War Guchi

HoriguchiRizin1.0.jpeg

We do have some pretty dumb fans especially when it comes to fighters of shorter stature.

Horiguchi is a little monster. Even when he fought DJ. I wish he'd come but I don't see it happening

The way the UFC has completely botched their handling of the Flyweight division is hilarious

I've often considered making a blow by blow thread of all the fuck ups it took for them to completely destroy a perfectly viable division but so few people give a shit about Flyweight it would be kind of pointless to bother

He won all five rounds, decisively, then did this at the last second.

LankyIncompleteDwarfrabbit-max-1mb.gif

If you'd prefer 'dominate', then Mighty Mouse dominated him.

Mighty Mouse broke him for sure
rounds 1-3 were pretty close, especially in the striking - but DJ took his soul in the 5th

Mighty Mouse broke him for sure
rounds 1-3 were pretty close, especially in the striking - but DJ took his soul in the 5th

That's Mighty Mouse for you. He only gets better and better as the fight goes on. He has an infinite gas tank.

Jon Jones is not the GOAT, by the way.

guchi gang guchi gang guchi gang guchi gang

I love that guy. He's exciting and super skilled.

I'd like to see him get another crack at DJ, but I also fucking love Rizin, so it's cool either way.

Flyweights/bantamweights get way bigger audience/respect in Japan than in America. I don't see why he would come back.

Back