Kyle Snyder clinic at my gym

Sounds great! Snyder is a machine. Wish I was closer.

Would be curious to know the breakdown of attendees. I imagine it will be mostly wrestling coaches?

Sounds great! Snyder is a machine. Wish I was closer.

Would be curious to know the breakdown of attendees. I imagine it will be mostly wrestling coaches?
Coaches, little children, overbearing dads and a few high schoolers

Saw this on Facebook. Hope you get a great turnout.

Coaches, little children, overbearing dads and a few high schoolers

You don't think any grapplers or MMA fighters would want to get in on that? I'd go just for the Q&A.

You don't think any grapplers or MMA fighters would want to get in on that? I'd go just for the Q&A.
Plenty of people go to seminars with some old fool who show obsolete bjj and people pay a ton of money to see a certain can crusher who made his legacy beating up untrained opponents in Pride. A seminar with an actual gold medalist seems a steal compared to that.

So far, only competitors (bjj and mma). I haven't had a single coach register interestingly enough
hmmm interesting, that may be due to where its at, if its at a bjj/mma gym, that's where most of the advertising is going. And people might be focusing more on off-season competition, money etc.
It was more a joke about what type of people spend the most on campsoutsie of the team ones at Univsersities

I have 23 slots open thus far. If you are in the area, come on in!

I'm in the area but my kids are so busy for the next 2 months we won't be able to make it. A couple of kids from our wrestling club said that they were going. Good luck man.

Unfortunately I live in Brazil... Heard this dude is humble as it gets.

he will rule 205 in mma n 5 years imagine him at aka with dc and cain

Back