Kyle Nelson

chrass

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Big opportunity for this guy. Stepping in on a few days notice for his UFC debut. He's from a small town near me hoping he can get a W against ferriera .

Carlos is very dangerous everywhere.I seen Nelson fight and he's good but I think he's in way over his head here but we're all wrong all the time in mma so we'll see.The most important thing here is he's got his foot in the door and i'm sure he will get another chance.

Carlos is very dangerous everywhere.I seen Nelson fight and he's good but I think he's in way over his head here but we're all wrong all the time in mma so we'll see.The most important thing here is he's got his foot in the door and i'm sure he will get another chance.
Yeah if he has a good showing even in defeat I think UFC will give him another crack. Or hpe

He looked nice in the first 2 minutes .... but he paid for it

Looked good in the beginning but didn't have gas tank to last long enough. Better guy won

would be a force to be reckoned with if he could keep it up for more than 2 minutes

Yeah if he has a good showing even in defeat I think UFC will give him another crack. Or hpe

If you step up on short notice you generally get a contract with at least one more fight.He looked great early.

Back