Kyle Bochniak put up a great performance vs Zabit

GrantSorenson

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Dude deserves credit man. I didn't see him getting credit for it

He kept coming all night and dropped his hands in the last few seconds for a war.

cJAnaVd.gif

That fight was awesome.

Bochniak is zombie tough.

Oh it's true, it's true.

Kyle made me a fan that night.

Def showed he was in it til the end.. can't help but love the heart

He earned a fan from me. No shame in losing to a super talented prospect. He was game the whole fight and had a couple moments himself. I loved the fight and am rooting for him in his next fight as well

He earned a fan from me. No shame in losing to a super talented prospect. He was game the whole fight and had a couple moments himself. I loved the fight and am rooting for him in his next fight as well
in a five round I would favor him actually, he looked fresh in the 3rd round with better conditioning and he rolls with punches well so he doesn't take as much damage as it appears like Diaz.

Zabit did burn himself out showing off though, in a championship fight hopefully he would take it easier.

I mean, he landed a few nice right hands, but apart from that he ate Zabit's strikes all day and showed no defense, lol.

Where were you, TS?

People were very impressed with his toughness after that fight.

If you search for the threads I’m sure you’ll find them

Kyle fought like a god damn savage, it was awesome to watch lol. Zabit is tough too, he knew he wasn't going to KO the zombie in front of him but never gave up.

Coming forward eating punches and kicks putting your hands down saying “ come on!” Doesn’t make it a good performance you fool. Clearly don’t know shit

Back