Kushner in Trouble

She was not a likable and charismatic candidate, bottom line. Other than her name, she's probably one of the weaker presidential candidates in history. People STILL decided to vote for someone less experienced.
Lets not forget even with all her flaws and the delusional hatred many had for her, old Hilldog still won the popular vote.

Never heard of ya

That is most likely because you got fucked the fuck up. That exchange makes you Spinks.

tyson_252BKO_252Bspinks.gif

where is all of this leading, really?

where is all of this leading, really?

For one, lots of dirt. With lots of people close to Trump flipping.

They ran a dirty campaign and now the bell tolls.....time marches on.....for whom the bell tolls......

Shit thread from a shit poster with a shit source. Typical uneducated lefty.

Absolutely no harm will come to Trump or Kushner. Anyone who believes he'll be impeached should be euthanized, society will gain tremendously.

Who are these people that believe this garbage? Have any of you met any of them in real life? I would laugh so fucking hard if someone was in my presence and said some retarded shit like 'This is it, he's going to be impeached.' Don't get me wrong, I'd invite the experience as it would be awesomely hilarious.

For Kushner?

Probably, The Cornhole Patrol.

I would be really surprised if anyone in Trump's family faced any prison time. I'd attempt to make a bet on this, but as my avatar and signature show...I'm terrible at gambling on karate forums.

For Kushner?

Probably, The Cornhole Patrol.

You're next level retarded if you think he goes to jail. Last year didn't disappoint and watching the dumbest that society has to offer break apart over the next 7 is gonna be pimpin.

Lets not forget even with all her flaws and the delusional hatred many had for her, old Hilldog still won the popular vote.
But in a squeaker....with Donald Trump.

Sure pal. I'll believe it when Hillary sees a day in court for committing a bunch of felonies related to classified material.

Is Hillary all you guys think about, day and night?

Sad.

I wonder if it was the same people that were familiar with “Trump to fire Muller next week” story last year.

Is Hillary all you guys think about, day and night?

Sad.

Trump could kill someone in broad daylight and they'd be like "BUT SETH RICH HURR DURRR!" Some of them in here have inadvertently acknowledged Trumps misgivings only to respond with "But, Hillary!"

Back