Kushner in Trouble

Exactly, CLEAN coal, reminds me of this product...​

Last edited:
Exactly, CLEAN coal, reminds me of this product...

Looks clean to me.

5a3592d94aa6b509048b56e5-750-375.jpg

You know you have the moral high-ground when your argument amounts to "If he didn't commit treason, leave Jared alone...wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh."
Im not American, im not following this closely, and i really don't care. I just see you guys whinging about trump and this guy and the rest of them but no charges, no indictments. When are you gonna get over it?

Abramson is CT nutter. He has his theories and thinks he's got a grand unifying theory all figured out and only he can see it.

Abramson is CT nutter. He has his theories and thinks he's got a grand unifying theory all figured out and only he can see it.

When a CT relies on "everyone is lying, except me," you'd think people would be wise enough to know it's a con.

Yes, when Trump is exonerated.

I’ll be here laughing at all the good little sheep who ate up the propaganda just like they were supposed to.

Be honest: do you think people like @Palis and yourself are actually smarter and more rational than the majority of other people? Can you read your respective posts and honestly say, "yeah, I'm the guy people should be listening to"?

srsly. I read 'kushner in trouble' so i think 'oh somethings going down' then i come in here and its the same bunch of losers saying the same old rubbish. You guys really are pathetic and its gonna be a long 3 years with the pussy grabber for you haha

Im not American, im not following this closely, and i really don't care. I just see you guys whinging about trump and this guy and the rest of them but no charges, no indictments. When are you gonna get over it?

So, you're not American. You don't follow this closely. You don't care.

However, you are on a sub-forum of an MMA website commenting on the subject.

giphy.gif

I thought you were going to start ignoring us. Was this a lie, like everything else you spew?

Tellling lies is the first thing they teach you at Trump University

How would Mueller know the meeting was really about loan hunting and not "WH Business" like Kushner and the WH claimed? It's the Russian Bankster with deep Putin Connections vs Kushner's word. Why isn't the Bankster covering for Kushner here and now and then blackmailing him later about it? I mean if Kushner is indicted on such a charge the whole potential Russia-Trump collusion blows up because Trump pardons him and his presidency is effectively over, or Kushner flips if he has something bigger to give (Trump or Mercer) or he goes to prison - and Russia put him there.

Something doesn't make sense in all of this - It makes the most sense for Russia to cover for Jared, unless Jared was too stupid and got caught somehow with a wiretap or paper trail. Or possibly one of the others who would have known about this being a business deal has testified to that fact - Flynn was Kushner's "minder" during the campaign and transition because Flynn had the international experience. Did Flynn rat out Jared? And is that why Trump went out of his way to try and protect Flynn early on.

Also Bannon hates Kushner. Bannon said in the Fire and Fury book that Kushner was running around during the campaign looking anywhere and anywhere for dirt on Hillary - including foreign governments and was really naive about it all.

I don't think there would be any way Trump didn't pardon Kushner. BUT Kushner's 666 5th Ave building is in New York City. Meaning there could be State laws that Jared broke, that Mueller could be letting AG Schneiderman in on. Trump can only pardon for federal crimes. Lying to Mueller about the meeting - pardonable. So there would have to be a State level charge with a tight paper trail that Schneiderman could get Jared on that would make him roll, or do serious time.

srsly. I read 'kushner in trouble' so i think 'oh somethings going down' then i come in here and its the same bunch of losers saying the same old rubbish. You guys really are pathetic and its gonna be a long 3 years with the pussy grabber for you haha

The mind of a child.

It's cool. I'll wait.

Come on @bobgeese show us liberals once and for all. With facts only, make a case against Hillary on uranium one?

You say it so often on here with so much confidence, what's the matter, can't you walk the walk or are you just a shitposter?

If you are coming on, come on!

th

Be honest: do you think people like @Palis and yourself are actually smarter and more rational than the majority of other people? Can you read your respective posts and honestly say, "yeah, I'm the guy people should be listening to"?
I'm in dat white cucklord head!

Back