Kurt Angle

Dana's Moonface

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
This guy was a much, much better wrestler than his WWE mate Lesnar.

Legend has it they wrestled for real and even while being around 80 pounds Lighter, Angle got the advantage.

I understand MMA is more than just Wrestling, but wrestling Is a major base.

Angle is no doubt more accomplished than 99.9% of Wrestlers in MMA.

So providing be crossed over to MMA in 96, how do you guys think he would of coped?

Obviously it's all guess work, but I think this guy in his prime would of been a monster if he cross trained.

Does he train UFC?

With wrestling being the best base for MMA, he would more than likely have had a very successful career.

Probably could have been a monster, but pretty sure his body and neck was beat to shit by the time he could have competed.

Kurt Angle won an Olympic Gold Medal with a Broken Freakin Neck.

He would have been GOAT, oh it’s true, it’s damn true.

giphy.gif

Untitled-2%2B%25282%2529.jpg

But he lost to Brendan Conlon in the semi finals of Sparta

Most likely champ, not only was he one of the greatest wrestlers to ever live but the man was an animal and trained like one, he literally won the gold medal with a broken neck.

He would have done very well, not made as much money as he did in WWE but he would be inmuch better shape health wise

Angle is a beast.
Integrity! Intensity! and Intelligence!
Being an Olympic Gold medalist is a huge. Not many MMA fighters can say that.
And he won it with a broken frickin' neck!

Honestly he would of been goat during his era. One of greatest wrestlers athletes and the dude is so tough . Plus he looks like he’s got a chin on him so probably could have walked through punches

Kurt might've gone into MMA if the money in 96 was significantly better. I think he would've done really well, he's an amazing athlete. Those three Is would've taken him far, especially intelligence if properly used for MMA.

With wrestling being the best base for MMA, he would more than likely have had a very successful career.

Maybe if he started 20 years ago..he's far too old now..with far too many injuries..he'd get murdered.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back