Kung Fury -- OH! HELL! YES! (Sequel in the Works)

Im on team hater...i appreciate the effort but the only part i liked was the rampaging video game at the begining.

funniest shit I've seen in awhile. watched it on Netflix a couple weeks ago

Update: May 29, 2016

KUNG FURY II: THE MOVIE in the Works

Update: May 29, 2016

KUNG FURY II: THE MOVIE in the Works

I saw something about this earlier but you beat me to the punch . . . or to the post, as it were.

I'm down, but I hope they improve the Hitler character. He was my biggest complaint. Poorly handled.

Sweet- just by happenstance I rematched that movie for the first time in about a year a couple nights ago. Hold up.

Oh man... Kung Fury is Awesome! I saw it on Netflix last winter. I never heard of it, but it had 5 stars (On Netflix) so I gave it a shot. I was wondering why the hell it was rated so high until a few minutes into the film when I started getting the joke. So much awesomeness came out of it and it made it even better that I went into the movie without the slightest clue to what it was about.

Oh man... Kung Fury is Awesome! I saw it on Netflix last winter. I never heard of it, but it had 5 stars (On Netflix) so I gave it a shot. I was wondering why the hell it was rated so high until a few minutes into the film when I started getting the joke. So much awesomeness came out of it and it made it even better that I went into the movie without the slightest clue to what it was about.

Watching Kung Fury without the hype would definitely be an interesting experience.

If you haven't seen the True Survivor music video then you need to watch that, too:

Watching Kung Fury without the hype would definitely be an interesting experience.

If you haven't seen the True Survivor music video then you need to watch that, too:

I've seen it. A friend of mine who's a Tattoo artist is really into comic books and is a huge television/movie enthusiast. I asked him if he ever saw Kung Fury (of coarse he did) and he told me about that video which is equally as awesome.:D

I've seen it. A friend of mine who's a Tattoo artist is really into comic books and is a huge television/movie enthusiast. I asked him if he ever saw Kung Fury (of coarse he did) and he told me about that video which is equally as awesome.:D

I had that shit on repeat for like three days straight when it first came out.

Still remember first seeing the trailer.

Might need to watch this for a 10th time.

Ohhhhhhh yes.

I almost forgot that I wrote a review about this movie last year, and I definitely forgot that I posted it here.

Man I am late to the party, but I just watched it and it blew my eyebrows off!!!

If Dennis and Mac had $600,000 dollars, this is the movie they would have made.

sEtUBd9_zps68asv8nq.gif

Keep it together, Ippy. Keep it together.

Starts great.. turns into meh after a while.

6/10

For the full length I think they should go with the underground fighting tournament theme.

I watched this with my friend and brother one late night drinking. I had no idea about it. I just saw the name here. It was one of the best times I had doing nothing. Everything was new to us. I just remember watching it laughing so hard I couldn't breath and trying to do that talking thing when your stomach muscles are tight while laughing and there is no air to push out with your lungs. Man we had a blast. Plus the run time was the right amount. Not sure if I'll watch the second one. You just can't recreate a night like that.

If you want to watch it don't read about it first.

It was fun but I think half an hour is about all the idea can sustain.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back